Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 12-24-2019, 04:50 PM  
Starter

Paulson Adebo - Stanford CB

I feel like we gotta take a cornerback with one of our first or second round picks.

The more I watch of Adebo, the more I like his potential. He's a wide receiver converted to CB and he does a good job playing the ball.

His experience as a starting CB is pretty limited, but to me that just means he has a ton of room to grow once he gets into an NFL program.

I think we could snag him with one of our second round picks and with a bit of seasoning would be a plus CB.

In my ideal world we go with an interior lineman in the first and find a CB in the second. Adebo feels a lot like Juan Thornhill to me in his potential.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-24-2019, 05:39 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

We only have one second round pick.

I think we only have 5 total picks as of right now in the draft. Sent our 6th and 7th for Lee and Lucas.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-13-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
Veteran

Stanford cornerback Paulson Adebo will return for the 2020 season, he announced Friday.

Adebo, a two-time All-Pac-12 selection, ranks No. 14 overall on Mel Kiper's latest Big Board for the 2020 draft. Kiper ranks Adebo as the nation's No. 2 draft-eligible cornerback behind Ohio State's Jeff Okudah, who has declared for the draft.

Adebo recorded four interceptions, 10 pass breakups and 33 tackles in 2019 for the 4-8 Cardinal. He led the Pac-12 in both interceptions per game and passes defended per game. In 2018, Adebo earned second-team All-America honors after recording 24 passes defended, which led the nation and set a team record.

After not playing as a freshman in 2017, Adebo has started 21 games the past two seasons.

ESPN.com - https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ng-2020-season
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.