Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 12-08-2019, 09:49 PM  
Starter

Devin Duverney

I think he'd be a great candidate to replace Watkins.

Dude is a blazer with great hands and runs with toughness after he gets the ball in his hands.

Was Texas 100 meter track champ coming out of high school and had over 100 catches this season.

Here he is trucking Grant Delpit earlier this season.

I'm guessing he's probably back half of the draft between the 4th and 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mznYG4gqh-k
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:05 PM   #2
Starter

Here's a write up on Duvernay from nflmocks. I think he'd be there in the part of the draft where we might look to take a WR if we do.

Ran a 10.27 100 in high school and I'm suspecting will put up a high 4.3/low 4.4 at the combine.

https://nflmocks.com/2020/01/04/2020...rnay-scouting/
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:25 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
Here's a write up on Duvernay from nflmocks. I think he'd be there in the part of the draft where we might look to take a WR if we do.

Ran a 10.27 100 in high school and I'm suspecting will put up a high 4.3/low 4.4 at the combine.

https://nflmocks.com/2020/01/04/2020...rnay-scouting/
I would suggest that as a WR, we would look for one who excels in
route running and possession, since we already have Hill and Hardman to stretch the field. One that could work underneath coverages and compliment Kelce, possibly a sound #2 TE, hopefully much better than #81 Bell.

Goal is to have options across the full field, both vertical and horizontal...Mahomes will find them.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:32 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
I would suggest that as a WR, we would look for one who excels in
route running and possession, since we already have Hill and Hardman to stretch the field. One that could work underneath coverages and compliment Kelce, possibly a sound #2 TE, hopefully much better than #81 Bell.

Goal is to have options across the full field, both vertical and horizontal...Mahomes will find them.
It didn't seem to bother them that Hill and Hardman couldn't run a route in college. Duvernay is an interesting case and I think will be on the radar day 3. He doesn't have the level of agility you'd love to see from a guy his size but he has mid 4.3 speed and would fit well as a slot man and kick returner.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:01 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
It didn't seem to bother them that Hill and Hardman couldn't run a route in college. Duvernay is an interesting case and I think will be on the radar day 3. He doesn't have the level of agility you'd love to see from a guy his size but he has mid 4.3 speed and would fit well as a slot man and kick returner.

He's also a tough runner who doesn't run away from contact.