Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:51 PM   #1021
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses
that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
You deserve everything you get, cheap ass.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 08-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #1022
Life is changing..

Quote:
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:17 PM   #1023
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
How long have you been together?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #1024
"You like to drink?"

Quote:

Thoughts?
Yeah, she should have offered to pay your expenses. That's 100% on her for not going that mile as part of the whole thing.

However, it's 100% on you for making a deal of it now in making it petty.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #1025
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yeah, she should have offered to pay your expenses.
What expenses?

I'm paying HER expenses.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:06 PM   #1026
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
What expenses?

I'm paying HER expenses.
Her expenses = your expenses. That's the cost of being in a relationship, bubster.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:07 PM   #1027
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Her expenses = your expenses. That's the cost of being in a relationship, bubster.
bullshit. why should i fill up her car with gas on a trip i didn't want to go on.

me being here should be enough.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:18 PM   #1028
In Search of a Life

Quote:
bullshit. why should i fill up her car with gas on a trip i didn't want to go on.

Let me guess, you demand the bitch to open the door for you also, right?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:30 PM   #1029
Banned

Quote:

it's not even about the money for her, i'm sure if you pushed hard enough she'd pay you. It's more of you being unwilling to take care of her and show her you got her even if it doesn't benefit you.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #1030
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
it's not even about the money for her, i'm sure if you pushed hard enough she'd pay you. It's more of you being unwilling to take care of her and show her you got her even if it doesn't benefit you.
got it, I'll start paying her rent, too
Old 08-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #1031
Resident Glue Sniffer

Maybe she thinks the $80 is a fee for her to hang out with you for an extended period of time.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #1032
Inmem 2.0

He'll be single again soon
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #1033
Consuming CP souls

Pittsburgh???
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:38 PM   #1034
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Pittsburgh???
copypasta capital of the world
Old 08-07-2016, 07:41 PM   #1035
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Did she ask you to put gas in her car?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.