Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2024, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

Does that past CEH pick make anyone else feel like we might go RB a lot earlier than most expect?

We're down x2 RBs currently, the RB room is in worse condition than our WR room now, and catches out of the backfield are pretty critical for Andy and Pat.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-16-2024, 12:36 PM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Does that past CEH pick make anyone else feel like we might go RB a lot earlier than most expect?

We're down x2 RBs currently, the RB room is in worse condition than our WR room now, and catches out of the backfield are pretty critical for Andy and Pat.
I feel RB will absolutely be addressed in this draft, but I can't make up my mind how early they'll do it.

I expect La'Mical Perine to be a weekly factor this season, as well.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:19 AM   #4
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I feel RB will absolutely be addressed in this draft, but I can't make up my mind how early they'll do it.

I expect La'Mical Perine to be a weekly factor this season, as well.
Considering we pick 32 in each round, I'm wondering if it could be the 2nd, to get one of the top guys, or for sure it's gotta be a prime option at the back of 3.

I'd be happy with a trade down from 2 or up from 3 to get Shipley in the mid 3rd ish. Don't think he lasts to 90 whatever, although if he does, I'd imagine he's a slam dunk compared to the 56th OL off the board or whatever else.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:49 PM   #5
MVP

I haven't watched much of the class, but Jaylen Wright seems like a fit based on how we use our backs, right? And Guerendo is a capable pass catcher who runs better in space and could be the option for the third down back. He is just indecisive from the backfield - but in space, could produce until he gets more familiar with exactly whats expected of him. Not sure about his pass blocking though.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:05 PM   #6
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

had a feeling the other day that we might land Cody Schrader in the draft

that would be nice
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:34 AM   #7
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:59 PM   #8
MVP

Crazy how J Wright's climbed from 7th round projection to a potential top 3 RB in this draft depending on who's board it is. One of the guys at PFF said he had him at #1, but changed to Benson last min.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:41 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Crazy how J Wright's climbed from 7th round projection to a potential top 3 RB in this draft depending on who's board it is. One of the guys at PFF said he had him at #1, but changed to Benson last min.
Latest PFF vid has him at like #4-6 in this RB class. They mention his hand size and that he's the best pass blocker in the class, which I didn't expect. They also talk about playing around with an updated RB grading model, if they apply their new model to this RB class J. Wright scores 98.8.

I'm not sure he goes as high as some are predicting, early 3rd I think.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:53 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Jaylen Wright in the 2nd is a perfect pick for me.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:14 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Jaylen Wright in the 2nd is a perfect pick for me.
I like him but I think that's too rich for me, unfortunately.

Maybe Lloyd would be available later.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:27 PM   #12
MVP

Dylan Laube, New Hampshire... anyone?

As a senior in 2022 he played in 12 games and ran for an outstanding 1205 yards on 245 carries for average of 4.9 ypc, with 15 TDs, with 3 fumbles. In the passing game he had 49 receptions for an outstanding 474 yards.

As a fifth year senior in 2023 he played in 10 games and ran for 745 yards on 161 carries for average of 4.6 ypc, with 9 TDs, with 2 fumbles. In the passing game he had 68 receptions for 708 yards.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:58 PM   #13
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Dylan Laube, New Hampshire... anyone?

As a senior in 2022 he played in 12 games and ran for an outstanding 1205 yards on 245 carries for average of 4.9 ypc, with 15 TDs, with 3 fumbles. In the passing game he had 49 receptions for an outstanding 474 yards.

As a fifth year senior in 2023 he played in 10 games and ran for 745 yards on 161 carries for average of 4.6 ypc, with 9 TDs, with 2 fumbles. In the passing game he had 68 receptions for 708 yards.
He'll be 25 years old in December
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:06 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I think maybe it doesn't matter with RB's. It's not like you're going to pay them a second contract anyway, more than likely.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:30 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Yeah, but wondering if he wouldn't drop a bit bc of that... Might be a good replacement for McKinnon, seems like he catches more yards than he runs. Hybrid WR type, maybe.