Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:12 AM   #256
Starter

I would be ecstatic if the Chiefs took Xavier Legette with the 32nd pick.
Christian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-23-2024, 11:13 AM   #257
MVP

Chiefs make a splash...

XAVIER WORTHY

Just having Worthy on the field with Patrick's ability to improvise will pose a threat the Chiefs haven't had since Tyreek Hill left. Worthy is our guy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-23-2024, 11:17 AM   #258
In Search of a Life

Patrick Paul or Jordan Morgan.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #259
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:43 AM   #260
Veteran

if we pick a tackle at 32 that isn’t a day 1 starter i’ll be mad. we need a fricken WR.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:46 AM   #261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.

And he's probably my #2. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he's the pick, but it would just be a good guess for Pauline.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:54 AM   #262
Starter

For the people answering Worthy... What can Worthy do that Hollywood Brown can't? Also, Worthy is like 165 lbs which is in the class of Dexter McCluster being rocked all over the field again.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 04-23-2024, 11:55 AM   #263
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
For the people answering Worthy... What can Worthy do that Hollywood Brown can't? Also, Worthy is like 165 lbs which is in the class of Dexter McCluster being rocked all over the field again.
Yup. He could die from a DT landing on him.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:58 AM   #264
MVP

I am officially changing my Call Your Shot pick to Ladd McConkey. Just think he's a better fit than Mitchell, so I'm switching from Mitchell to McConkey. LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:59 AM   #265
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I am officially changing my Call Your Shot pick to Ladd McConkey. Just think he's a better fit than Mitchell, so I'm switching from Mitchell to McConkey. LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ordering my McHonkey jersey now!
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:02 PM   #266
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:03 PM   #267
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The Chiefs should actually be awarded the first overall pick imho
I agree!!!! Marvin Harrison Jr. here we cum!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:05 PM   #268
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
That's what I'd do.

The 2nd round WR's are just as good of prospects as the guys we'd take at 32 outside of Mitchell and he probably isn't making it to 32.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:05 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The problem with this is that many people have Kingsley firmly in round 2, so I don't see how it's any different than Legette. Legette's jsut as likely to sneak into the end of round 1.

Again, the Chiefs haven't met with any 1st round players at all in terms of top 30 visits.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:10 PM   #270
MVP

Quote:

Top 30 means nothing. It's usually just for ironing out questions.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.