Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #196
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Looks like the one in Tucson closed down permanently. Too bad, it's great shitfood if the place is run well.
Taco Burger
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #197
Mod Team

Quote:
Looks like the one in Tucson closed down permanently. Too bad, it's great shitfood if the place is run well.
I had plenty of Taco Johns in Montana. The potato oles are fabulous. The rest is really just something weird. Not really Mexican per say.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:44 PM   #198
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I had plenty of Taco Johns in Montana. The potato oles are fabulous. The rest is really just something weird. Not really Mexican per say.
STOP ACTING LIKE A NOOB THEN!
Old 09-23-2017, 06:56 PM   #199
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
STOP ACTING LIKE A NOOB THEN!

I'M TELLING HIM AND YOUR DUMBASS THAT I CAN'T GET POTATO OLES HERE IN AZ OR I WOULD HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT YOU DUMBASSES!!!

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #200
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I'M TELLING HIM AND YOUR DUMBASS THAT I CAN'T GET POTATO OLES HERE IN AZ OR I WOULD HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT YOU DUMBASSES!!!

Old 09-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #201
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:

WHY ARE WE YELLING?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #202
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't **** up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.
The one by my house taste like ass anymore, and it takes damn near 45 minutes to get through the line in the PM.

Sonic's quality has been riding an express elevator to hell the last three or four years.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #203
Mod Team

Quote:
WHY ARE WE YELLING?
HE STARTED IT!
Old 09-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #204
sorta mod-ish

DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #205
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
HE STARTED IT!
IT'S SIMPLY RED'S FAULT!
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #206
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER
SIMPLY RED! SIMPLY RED!
Old 09-23-2017, 10:23 PM   #207
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Better pairing?

Onion and Garlic?

Garlic and Ginger?
I use onion and garlic so often that I can't fathom a different answer. I wish I was able to cook any sort of Asian food on a consistent enough basis where I could give that pairing it's fair shake. I don't, so I have to go onion/garlic all day.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:24 PM   #208
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The one by my house taste like ass anymore, and it takes damn near 45 minutes to get through the line in the PM.

Sonic's quality has been riding an express elevator to hell the last three or four years.
Maybe it's franchise wide. I live in North KC, and the one I go to is off 9 Highway. It's terrible. The other one I have close is off North Oak and 72nd I believe, but I rarely go there.

DON'T SUPPORT THE SONIC OFF 9 HIGHWAY FOLKS!!!!!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #209
You Sweetie!

Quote:
SIMPLY RED! SIMPLY RED!
he's right Modser!
Old 09-23-2017, 10:34 PM   #210
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Maybe it's franchise wide. I live in North KC, and the one I go to is off 9 Highway. It's terrible. The other one I have close is off North Oak and 72nd I believe, but I rarely go there.

DON'T SUPPORT THE SONIC OFF 9 HIGHWAY FOLKS!!!!!!
side note: it's so weird hearing people say highway after the number versus the 'highway' part first - Missouri vs Georgia - it DID once sound normal, then again so did 'Pop' for 'soda'