Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #166
You Sweetie!

again - I like onion either destroyed (cooked) or raw. Haha
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:44 PM   #167
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I like cooked onion just fine, but it has to have the crunch taken out of it. The flavor of cooked onion is fine, but I find the raw texture repulsive.
Agreed. Cooked, diced onion is the shit
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:32 PM   #168
You Sweetie!

Okay - this is odd but my mother made some Runzas w/o knowing of our discussions - she'd indicated she was making them, this morning - and I was all like WWWWWWWWWHHAAAAAT????

Anyhow - Onions, Cabbage and a little cheese sauteed inside homemade bread - she'd never made them before - actually a little creepy.

They popped w/ a side of jalapenis mustard for dipping.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:35 PM   #169
Cast Iron Jedi

Hate to break it to you. lewdog is you mom, SR.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:38 PM   #170
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Hate to break it to you. lewdog is your mom, SR.
that'd be odd.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:42 PM   #171
Banned

Smash fries at Smashburger are solid

Also, if you can find a legit mexican fast food joint that does a good carne asada fries ...
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #172
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Don't think I know of anywhere other than Sonic.
BK does, and they are dope when slightly over cooked. As Pablo mentioned, undercooked tots are ****ing worthless.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:10 PM   #173
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBone View Post
BK does, and they are dope when slightly over cooked. As Pablo mentioned, undercooked tots are ****ing worthless.
I just remembered Taco Johns has Potato Oles.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:15 PM   #174
Cast Iron Jedi

Tater tots from anywhere got nothing on Bo Rounds from Bojangles!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:28 PM   #175
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post

They popped w/ a side of jalapenis mustard for dipping.
I hope you weren't doing this sort of dipping in front of your mother.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:32 PM   #176
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Aw HELL naw.

Chop off a bite of steak, swirl it through the mashed. Perfect. No improvement.

We should be friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:39 PM   #177
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Tater tots from anywhere got nothing on Bo Rounds from Bojangles!
Super Sonic Tots kick ass
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #178
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Have some complimentary gift cards from Chick-fil-A. Not a fan in general (only been once though) but shit is free!

Choices for free items. Please discuss which is best.

Nuggets- breaded or grilled
Chicken Sandwich- breaded or grilled
Spicy Chicken Sandwich

How are their fries? Should I add them to the order or are there better sides on their menu?
spicy chicken sammy hands down
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:43 PM   #179
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBone View Post
BK crispy crowns in the breakfast menu suck ass always cold.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:46 PM   #180
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Super Sonic Tots kick ass

They got nothin' on Bo Rounds.