Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don't know but I LOVE tater tots. Wish more places had them. Wonder which fast food places have tater tots?!?!

I've never had Tilted Kilt, but if it's anything like Hooters food, I won't be attending.
Sonic is your tator tot stop. Sonic.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #152
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I don't know but I LOVE tater tots. Wish more places had them. Wonder which fast food places have tater tots?!?!

I've never had Tilted Kilt, but if it's anything like Hooters food, I won't be attending.

Don't think I know of anywhere other than Sonic.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #153
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Undercooked tots are pretty gross, that's one way I guess.

Fries are just meh for me no matter where I go. Just not a huge potato fan altogether. I guess I like Arby's curly fries the best. Onion rings rule all. This is for sure.
I can't stand onion rings. Life's a trip man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #154
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Sonic is your tator tot stop. Sonic.
Oh, ok. Good call. Never tried them there.

Honestly, the frozen ones you buy and doing them at home (last few minutes under the broiler is the trick) are better than most restaurants!

Quote:
I can't stand onion rings. Life's a trip man.
Do you like onions in general though?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #155
Banned

Quote:
Oh, ok. Good call. Never tried them there.

Honestly, the frozen ones you buy and doing them at home (last few minutes under the broiler is the trick) are better than most restaurants!

Do you like onions in general though?
Slightly. I love cooking with minced onions.

Get yourself a foot long chili cheese cony with those tots. Greatest hangover remedy I have found.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:01 PM   #156
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Don't think I know of anywhere other than Sonic.
There's a wing place here call Buffalo Wild Wings that offer a lunch buffet AYCE Wings $10.95 - they do tots there - not really fast food, but I'd like to indicate that they have a wing sauce that is Jalapeno/Cheddar - it's amazing and their blue cheese is slightly sweet - so damn good - I took out about 30 flats last week in one sitting.

Edit - It's actually Wild Wing Cafe - not that shitty Buffalo Wild Wing. http://www.wildwingcafe.com/
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:01 PM   #157
Ultrabanned

Quote:

Get yourself a foot long chili cheese cony with those tots. Greatest hangover remedy I have found.
Yes, this is all correct. Top it off with a Route 44 Ocean Water or Cherry/Strawberry Limeade.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #158
You Sweetie!

Remember Orange Julius at Blue Ridge Mall? They had nice designer hot-dogs.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #159
Mod Team

Quote:

I love onions. Raw on salad. Sauteed in dishes. Just pickled some red onion this morning. I LOVE ONIONS.

I eat pretty healthy most of the time and if I splurge, it's not a hot dog. I just don't get their appeal when things like beer brats exist. Also, not a big chili fan either, probably because I never grew up with it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #160
You Sweetie!

haha - Orange Julius doesn't even carry dogs anymore.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:06 PM   #161
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I love onions. Raw on salad. Sauteed in dishes. Just pickled some red onion this morning. I LOVE ONIONS.

I eat pretty healthy most of the time and if I splurge, it's not a hot dog. I just don't get their appeal when things like beer brats exist. Also, not a big chili fan either, probably because I never grew up with it.
I also have a big onion boner. Onion and garlic in everything!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #162
You Sweetie!

Quote:

i have to have onions on my sandwiches - the only exception (i guess) is when I get that custom bagel w/ cheese and a steak patty and a tomato slice for breakfast, at Steak & Shake - I'm not quite ready for an onion that early. But otherwise - bring those shits on!
Old 09-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #163
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Also, not a big chili fan either, probably because I never grew up with it.

Interesting. I freaking LOVE chili, and kind of attribute it to never having it growing up (mom hated it and wouldn't even have it in the house till I was 16ish).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #164
Cast Iron Jedi

I like cooked onion just fine, but it has to have the crunch taken out of it. The flavor of cooked onion is fine, but I find the raw texture repulsive.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #165
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I like cooked onion just fine, but it has to have the crunch taken out of it. The flavor of cooked onion is fine, but I find the raw texture repulsive.
I'm like this with Bell Peppers - especially Red - not sure why - maybe the skin?