Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2003, 09:39 PM   #2
Supporter

Hey, Teej, I'm Italian, just give me a name and I'll take care of it.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:57 PM   #3
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Hey, Teej, I'm Italian, just give me a name and I'll take care of it.
Heeeeeeeeeey Paisan.. Waz up? Half Italian on Mom's side half German- Dad's. I guess that means I'll never make my bones.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:06 PM   #4
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:11 PM   #5
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too?
White Castles and 1.00 videos, baby.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:40 PM   #6
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
I guess.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I guess.
It's...it's almost like it's Christmas.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #8
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 07:50 AM   #9
pew pew madafakas

I clearly should get online at least once during the weekend.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:51 AM   #10
No mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyWise
Agreed.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:37 AM   #11
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyWise
Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this shit is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:53 AM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus
Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this shit is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.
No shit.

Getting this bent over name calling?

I sure hope they ran home and told Mommy that someone was being mean to them.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #13
Kevin

Quote:
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

Funny you should say that, Kevin...

Have fun with the account...

Thanks to those that sent PMs to me in support... Unfortunately, I can't get to them and probably never will... Thanks to the Mods for doing as I requested. I'm turning a page in my posting history... I've spent too much time here anyway, especially for a Broncos fan...

There's a lesson here for those of you who would speak out: Take it like a bitch. Just shut the fuck up and take your medicine. Like a bitch.

Those of you who want me to eat crow on the predictions I've made... and the bets... You know where to find me...

Taco
Old 11-09-2003, 09:53 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Funny you should say that, Kevin...

Have fun with the account...

You know, the sad part about leaving is having to part ways with Kevin. I found him to be the most intelligent and football-wise poster on the planet. Plus, he's really handsome.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:58 PM   #15
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Thanks to those that sent PMs to me in support... Unfortunately, I can't get to them and probably never will... Thanks to the Mods for doing as I requested. I'm turning a page in my posting history... I've spent too much time here anyway, especially for a Broncos fan...
Actually, you've just been reset to "waiting for email confirmation". BTW, your account name was changed to Taco John OrangeMane to allow Keving to have the Taco John name....