Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5126
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #1936
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Back in my HS days around 30 years ago I got hammered on peach brandy. Puked up a piece of gum I swallowed in 1st grade.

Cant drink peach flavored liquor or much of anything else to this day.
That may be why I can't do tequila.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:27 PM   #1937
Ultrabanned

Very solid meh. Just a random pickup today and while I don't dislike it I won't buy it again. At least it's 5.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:28 PM   #1938
Inmem 2.0

Yeah I hate Sam Adams
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:29 PM   #1939
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah I hate Sam Adams
The OG Sam Adams is alright. I actually like it every once in a great while, this is just like Blue Moon with extra shit thrown in it. But for $9/6 pack I knew it wasn't anything special.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:45 PM   #1940
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Back in my HS days around 30 years ago I got hammered on peach brandy. Puked up a piece of gum I swallowed in 1st grade.

Cant drink peach flavored liquor or much of anything else to this day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
That may be why I can't do tequila.
Every true man has one alcohol that is your demon seed.

Mine is Sambucca. Jack Daniels a close second.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #1941
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah I hate Sam Adams
Sam Adams is an acquired taste for sure. One of the most bitter tasting beers I've had in my life but I'm OK with it. People usually love it or hate it.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:20 PM   #1942
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Just for Bearcat......I bet you want to kiss me just to taste the essence.
I mean... can I? (no homo) (nttawwt)

How did you like it? (the beer, not the offer to kiss)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:39 PM   #1943
In Search of a Life

Woodford and Coke Zero for me tonight
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:46 PM   #1944
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Woodford and Coke Zero for me tonight
I very nearly did the exact same thing this evening. Went for Vanilla Crown and Coke Zero instead.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:49 PM   #1945
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I very nearly did the exact same thing this evening. Went for Vanilla Crown and Coke Zero instead.
Nice

I’m not a big crown fan but I’ve never tried the vanilla
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:02 PM   #1946
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nice

I’m not a big crown fan but I’ve never tried the vanilla

It's the only crown I really like. Woodford is good stuff.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:07 PM   #1947
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It's the only crown I really like.
It mixes dangerously well.... I hardly ever drink pop, but Crown Royal Vanilla and root beer is quite delicious.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:14 PM   #1948
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It mixes dangerously well.... I hardly ever drink pop, but Crown Royal Vanilla and root beer is quite delicious.
That sounds good. I'll give it a try sometime. Thanks for the tip!
Old 11-11-2020, 07:23 PM   #1949
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's the only crown I really like. Woodford is good stuff.
Woodford is my go to bourbon

It’s generic but I like it
Old 11-11-2020, 07:29 PM   #1950
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Woodford is my go to bourbon

It’s generic but I like it
In my home town (small town) liquor store, they always have 2 bottles of Woodford on the shelf. Makes me think I am the only one that drinks it here. They replace the bottle I take, and those 2 stay there untll I need a fresh one. I'm okay with that, as long as they keep it on hand.