Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2017, 11:48 AM  
Mindful Taoist German

Devil's Candy

I'm sure a thread has already been made but I couldn't find one.

If it has delete this one and just add my post to that one.

That said: HOLY SHIT!

It's been a long time since there's been a film where people were just people and while quirky were believable. The child actually seemed to like a parent and the parents actually seemed to like each other.

This wasn't a divorce-based-disaster-piece or hollywood driven "every family at the core is basically f'ed up" movie.

It was a different family dynamic that made a move and then entered the common horror movie trope. After that it changed.

I was actually impressed with a child actor and a low budget cast as a whole.

The best thing I could say about this flick is it's a low budget version of The Shining...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was a good, low budget, horror movie...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #4
Bolton gonna knock you out

Damn you for not posting a link. I wanted to be lazy!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
Bolton gonna knock you out

Wow, looks pretty intense!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #6
I'm the MFCEO

Looks really creepy, will give is a shot on Netflix. The painting thing reminds me of the Dexter season with Hanks jr.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #7
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
Looks really creepy, will give is a shot on Netflix. The painting thing reminds me of the Dexter season with Hanks jr.
First time I've ever heard a heavy metal sound track used to create dread in a horror flick.

I remember AD/DC in Maximum Overdrive but it wasn't used to create a creepy or evil atmosphere like this.

A few (non-spoiler) reviews.

NSFW

Old 08-14-2017, 03:32 PM   #8
a haw haw haw

That heavy set actor played the guy with all the personalities in Identity.I remember seeing him thinking he's one hell of an actor and am looking forward to catching him in this one.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:05 AM   #9
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
First time I've ever heard a heavy metal sound track used to create dread in a horror flick.

I remember AD/DC in Maximum Overdrive but it wasn't used to create a creepy or evil atmosphere like this.

A few (non-spoiler) reviews.

NSFW

the

The sound track to Trick or Treat back in I want to say 1989 is probably my favorite,
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

One more bump before eventual thread death.

Just curious if anyone had given it a chance...
Old 09-25-2017, 10:09 AM   #11
Needs more middle fingers

I watched it a few weeks ago. I liked it. I don't remember it too much at the moment, but i do remember enjoying it. I also remember being disappointed with the ending.

It's a horror movie for Metal Heads.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #12
Cheat Death

I watched it a few weeks ago as well and thought it was fairly entertaining. I remember thinking it could've been more brutal, but that's pretty much every movie I watch.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:51 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

there's a thread for this. Please get your shit together. http://chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=302715

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-25-2017 at 06:26 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #14
You Sweetie!

That said - t'will give this one a watch tonight.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:10 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

Half way through - pretty good - that guy reminds me of you Rausch