Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #2
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The second part of the second sentence is perhaps the worst collection of words ever seen since the inception of the English language, and it must be corrected...

trying to take the food out of the mouths of those for whom I provide.
we're all morans here
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #3
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
we're all morans here
When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar nazis.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Bull View Post
When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar NAZIs.
FYP.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #5
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
The second part of the second sentence is perhaps the worst collection of words ever seen since the inception of the English language, and it must be corrected...

trying to take the food out of the mouths of those for whom I provide.
**** you

Did I do that right?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #6
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
**** you

Did I do that right?
No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?
You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

FYP

Old 02-22-2014, 06:22 PM   #8
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #9
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.
Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 ****ing times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #10
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 ****ing times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.
Yes, I understood what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.