Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:28 PM   #3001
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's your takeaway from this thread.

And you have the juevos to say "nobody's listening to anyone anyway..."

Jesus you're a master of projection. You might as well have just said "Chicago Fans aren't listening" or "some people say they aren't listening..."

Pretty much all you have to add 'round here anymore. Casting yourself as an audience proxy of sorts and telling us what 'the world' thinks/does because you do it or think it.

Nah - I don't think I'll take my queues from you. There's been plenty of substantive back and forth in this thread. You're just not a big fan of the fact that your particular side of this argument sucks badly. I've listened to it. I've digested it. And it's been wholly unpersuasive.

Why? Because it's a bad argument. From a lousy messenger.

Seems to be the theme of the last couple days...
I enjoy how in like 15 years we've had like 5 disagreements and now because our political thoughts are different, you think I'm this giant pile of garbage.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #3002
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Another issue is there's like what 15 people on this forum that give 2 shits about the NBA and now all of the sudden everyone cares when this comes up.
Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't that mean that in some ways, the players' tactics are working?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #3003
In Search of a Life

Well, playoffs are back on.

Hopefully the Clippers get their shit together for my gambling to pay off.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #3004
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Another issue is there's like what 15 people on this forum that give 2 shits about the NBA and now all of the sudden everyone cares when this comes up.
Funny because I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more in this thread the last couple of days than you have the entire ****ing playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years. I’ve rarely seen you talk basketball if at all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:30 PM   #3005
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Look. I’m not particularly a trump guy. But when you say what you said with nary a mention of the other side this is the result you’ll have.

All I’ll say.

**** I hate politics.
Someone's unaware of the concept of a necessary predicate.

Hint: For one to have 'divided' something, it must first have to have been.....what?

But yeah - nobody's listening. Been directly spoken to...but nobody's listening.

I DID MATH IN THIS THREAD, BUEHLER! POORLY CONTRIVED AND VICIOUSLY STRAINED SEMI-SOUND MATH!

I mean what the ****? We law talking guys do what we do specifically because we hate math and have too much pride to go to business school. These are the efforts I've made in this thread. I did math. That's a big deal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:30 PM   #3006
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Funny because I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more on this thread the las tocupek days then you have the entire ****ing playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years.
Yeah, you've both been wrong about NBA stuff for years too. Outclassed, per usual, by me.

So no big deal. Carry on.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #3007

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Funny because I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more on this thread the las tocupek days then you have the entire ****ing playoffs.

Meanwhile, people like me and DJ have posted in the NBA threads for years.
I have been shit-talking Lebron on this board for a ****ing decade.

I do not have to burnish my '**** lebron' bonafides here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #3008

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, you've both been wrong about NBA stuff for years too. Outclassed, per usual, by me.

So no big deal. Carry on.
They have basketball where you're from?

I didn't think they even allowed dancing in schools down there.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #3009
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #3010
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yeah, real basketball. You guys woudln't fit in or recognize it so don't worry.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:34 PM   #3011
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, real basketball. You guys woudln't fit in or recognize it so don't worry.
What is real basketball? Is that when it's a bunch of middle aged dudes with beer bellies that can't dunk?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:35 PM   #3012
In Search of a Life

Bball was my sport man. Had a couple offers, almost ended up at Drury. Was told I'd have to redshirt and might get playing time by my JR year.

No thank you.

Took my talents to the Missouri State golf program.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:35 PM   #3013

Quote:
I enjoy how in like 15 years we've had like 5 disagreements and now because our political thoughts are different, you think I'm this giant pile of garbage.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
You realize one doesn't dive into the middle of a dog-pile and be the loudest voice in opposition to an idea because he's looking for an echo chamber, right?

By and large I've not even responded to people that agree with me - I've directly addressed those that don't.

That's...uh...not an echo chamber.

My issue with you has been this limp-wristed crap you've pulled over the last little bit where you just mealy mouth this 'well I don't think this...but OTHERS do....' crap before you spend the next several days making it very clear you DO think it.

Fine. Think it. Take ownership of it. Doesn't mean I'm gonna think you're any more accurate, but I'll at least have a greater appreciation for how you comport yourself in debating it.

Or don't. Keep doing this. I don't expect my 'approval' to matter one whit to anyone on a damn football board. But if you want the explanation for the shift in my perspective, there it be sir...
Old 08-27-2020, 12:36 PM   #3014
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What is real basketball? Is that when it's a bunch of middle aged dudes with beer bellies that can't dunk?
Uh no.

Real basketball is a matchup zone that will shut you down. UCLA cuts that will make you bleed. Flex cuts into oblivion.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:36 PM   #3015

Quote:
Where O.City's at?

Bounce passes.

From the chest.

Sooooooo many bounce passes...

Closed Thread