Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:18 PM   #19831
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Wuhan is one city in all of China whereas the NFL has teams in 24 states, all with their own laws and orders.

All it takes is one state and the NFL is shut down.
Training camps can easily be moved around to states/locations that are not on lockdown.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:19 PM   #19832
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
Sitting in the ER. Wife may have broken arm. They have a special section in waiting room for those with respiratory symptoms. Sure hope that covid-19 can’t cross the imaginary barrier that is in place.
Sorry to hear that. Are you and your wife wearing masks?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:20 PM   #19833
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
They let you both in? And hope your Wife is okay. Better hope she isn't pissed at you too....
They are making me stay in waiting room. Can’t go to exam room with her. She has broken this elbow before and has pins in it. Hopefully they aren’t damaged as would mean surgery.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:21 PM   #19834
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Sorry to hear that. Are you and your wife wearing masks?
They gave us masks before letting us in the building after taking temperatures.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:21 PM   #19835
Reset

Quote:
Cool
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:22 PM   #19836
Supporter

Quote:
They are making me stay in waiting room. Can’t go to exam room with her. She has broken this elbow before and has pins in it. Hopefully they aren’t damaged as would mean surgery.
I'm surprised they even let you in. You wearing a mask?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #19837
Supporter

Quote:
Thought so. Hopefully she goes home tonight.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #19838
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Can’t embed

https://twitter.com/mathieu_era/stat...481357313?s=21

XD
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #19839
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Training camps can easily be moved around to states/locations that are not on lockdown.
Easily? Easily? For whom?

And where are they going to play their games?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #19840
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I'm surprised they even let you in. You wearing a mask?
They gave us masks before letting us in.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:24 PM   #19841
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is complete and utter uninformed speculation.

If state governments do not allow groups of 10 or more, there's no chance the NFL or any other sport will be able to resume this Fall, regardless of what some owners or politicians may want to happen.

It will only take one state to have orders in place for the season to be cancelled. Considering that a second wave is expected in the Fall and Winter, the possibility of sports leagues playing this year is slimmer than some want to believe.
I agree. People need to understand that October was the worst month for deaths during the 1918 flu pandemic
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:25 PM   #19842
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Probably not good for this thread....
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:26 PM   #19843
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Oh they’re not hurt. Just pointing out you’re trying to start shit in this thread when I’m not even conversing with you. Kind of like right now. I ignored you this morning To try not to derail the thread. Like you’re trying to do now.
Start shit? You mean like your post here? You're the one who brought my name up.

Most of people the posting in this thread appreciate the fact it's supposed to be non political and point out when dipshits can't help themselves and still do it.
No big deal, I was the first person to call you on it. If I hadn't someone else prob would have.
So, why don't you not derail the thread and leave it at that.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:27 PM   #19844
Wasted away again...

I got to get out of the house to work for the first time in a month today. I'm the admin for our backup system and we are adding space to our backup storage. So I got to go to our primary data center (Lenexa) and our DR site (by KCI airport) to add some drives to our storage arrays.

It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours and I put 100+ miles on my car.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #19845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I got to get out of the house to work for the first time in a month today. I'm the admin for our backup system and we are adding space to our backup storage. So I got to go to our primary data center (Lenexa) and our DR site (by KCI airport) to add some drives to our storage arrays.

It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours and I put 100+ miles on my car.
I got out yesterday for about 12 minutes so I drop off some letters my 2nd grader wrote to her friends.

Just being out for that short period of time made me feel a bit better.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.