Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:43 PM   #781
Threepeat!

She is a superstar. She’s welcome to dunk on me whenever she wants.

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 12:47 PM   #782
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
She is a superstar. She’s welcome to dunk on me whenever she wants.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/rustic-weathered-wood-logs-royalty-free-image-1654709658.jpg?crop=0.66698xw:1xh;center,top&resize=640:*[/IMG]
Sweet image
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:49 PM   #783
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Sweet image
Sorry. I was distracted by my fantasy of her dunking on me in the nude. The image is now fixed.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:49 PM   #784
In Search of a Life

I'm not one to shit on a game. Wnba is not for me but I dont resent anyone who enjoys it. But I do feel like one of the reasons it hasn't caught on is that they just play different. Shooting form, speed, etc... It's not like tennis or golf where swings are mostly the same. And I think that's why Caitlin Clark is such a phenomenon. She plays with a way more fluid and fast style than I think you're used to seeing from even the best wnba players

That and college women's bball is just way more popular than wnba
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:53 PM   #785
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not one to shit on a game. Wnba is not for me but I dont resent anyone who enjoys it. But I do feel like one of the reasons it hasn't caught on is that they just play different. Shooting form, speed, etc... It's not like tennis or golf where swings are mostly the same. And I think that's why Caitlin Clark is such a phenomenon. She plays with a way more fluid and fast style than I think you're used to seeing from even the best wnba players

That and college women's bball is just way more popular than wnba
They don't just play different, they play worse in every meaningful way. Why watch Caitlin Clark when you could watch Curry?

Like I said earlier, is any NBA team going to draft her? That tells you all you need to know.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:00 PM   #786
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
They don't just play different, they play worse in every meaningful way. Why watch Caitlin Clark when you could watch Curry?

Like I said earlier, is any NBA team going to draft her? That tells you all you need to know.
So what? Women's tennis is still enjoyable to watch if you have two players playing at the same skill level.

Why even watch college sports if it's inferior to pro? That's why people watch Caitlin Clark.

I'm just pointing to women's bball being a little more an exception because it does look very different. Caitlin is obviouslh not as good as a men's player but she plays in a very similar style.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:12 PM   #787
Rookie

Quote:
So what? Women's tennis is still enjoyable to watch if you have two players playing at the same skill level.
Yes, but tennis is a different beast altogether. To a casual observer, the biggest difference between the top men's and women's tennis players is the speed of their serves. In other words, not much.

Quote:
Why even watch college sports if it's inferior to pro? That's why people watch Caitlin Clark.
I don't often watch college sports for that very reason...it's inferior to pro. A few bowl games and some March Madness is about it.

Quote:
I'm just pointing to women's bball being a little more an exception because it does look very different. Caitlin is obviouslh not as good as a men's player but she plays in a very similar style.
Agreed. She's obviously great...for a woman...and she plays more like a man than most. Granted, a man that couldn't ride the bench on the worst team in the G League, but a man nonetheless.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:15 PM   #788
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

And you wonder why your wife ****ed around on you Clint
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:18 PM   #789
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
The old 3 step dribble rules... It was unique.
and two dribbles
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Yes, but tennis is a different beast altogether. To a casual observer, the biggest difference between the top men's and women's tennis players is the speed of their serves. In other words, not much.

I don't often watch college sports for that very reason...it's inferior to pro. A few bowl games and some March Madness is about it.

Agreed. She's obviously great...for a woman...and she plays more like a man than most. Granted, a man that couldn't ride the bench on the worst team in the G League, but a man nonetheless.
Yeah I think we're mostly on the same page. I think like the tennis swing Caitlins shot and style is way more similar to men's. Of course she doesn't have nearly the same size, speed or strength as men's but it at least looks similar. I've always found other pros to be a lot choppier and more like a flick shot. Which is why she just looks different.

But then add in that college bball adds an extra level for those who follow it. They may just follow the sport out of school or town spirit. I imagine her popularity drops off a cliff once she goes pro so if she's smart she'll stay in NIL as long as she can
Old 01-03-2024, 01:32 PM   #791
MVP

I dont really go out of my way to watch Women's sports, but occasionally I did watch KU women's volleyball since it was on my HULU homepage, and we all had a great time watching it. The fact that some of these women can make good earnings in college to do this is awesome.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:33 PM   #792
Inmem 2.0

Clint is the man. The reason why most of y'all support women's college basketball is because it's as close as you'll get to a woman
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:37 PM   #793
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
And you wonder why your wife ****ed around on you Clint
Keep being a feminist, and you'll end up getting pegged by your wife. Lol
Old 01-03-2024, 02:17 PM   #794
Custom User Title

Their only loss is to KState. Kstates only loss is to them. Both were good games. Rare playing two non conference games against same team.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:25 PM   #795
The pizza king of kansas

The weirdest shit I remember was 6 on 6 basketball.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.