Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2022, 10:08 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
On a strictly burger basis, that's fair - it's a strong burger.

I just don't go there because crinkle cut fries are for toddlers.
Idk if it's because they're new to my area but Culver's Burgers coupled with their service can't be beat. Crinkle fries are my favorite but Culver's are pretty trash somehow. I usually skip them too
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:00 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'll allow an entry based on personal preference here - Hardees.

Sonic is admittedly a thinner diner style burger; gotta prefer that type if that's your choice and if so, again, Super Sonic Double Bacon Cheeseburger is ****ing aces.

But if you don't like thinner burgers, Hardees has a solid set of options. Otherwise, I'm just not seeing a better option out there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Lol at your assessment of Jack in the Box. I'm an East Coaster so my only experiences with JntB was on a short trip to SoCal/Vegas and those places were always ****ing disgusting. Homeless havens.

And their menus were just too damned much. I feel like they had burgers, chicken sandwiches, tacos. You're a fast food joint, you can have two out of those three but not all of them. Ya gotta pick one and roll with that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:10 AM   #5
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Lol at your assessment of Jack in the Box. I'm an East Coaster so my only experiences with JntB was on a short trip to SoCal/Vegas and those places were always ****ing disgusting. Homeless havens.
Back when I could eat them, the Sourdough Jack at Jack In the Box was absolutely my favorite fast food burger. The Jack in the Box restaurants around here are fine, just normal fast food places.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #6
MVP

My absolute fav fast food burger was the Hardee’s Monster Burger, right before they went to that thick burger crap. It was awesome.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:03 PM   #7
You gotta kill a few people

This is sort of funny because I had a Culver's burger the other day that was actually pretty damned good. I'm not a fan of crinkle cut fries but theirs could have been worse.

And ya can't sleep on Dairy Queen. That Grill n Chill will surprise you every time!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:15 PM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
This is sort of funny because I had a Culver's burger the other day that was actually pretty damned good. I'm not a fan of crinkle cut fries but theirs could have been worse.

And ya can't sleep on Dairy Queen. That Grill n Chill will surprise you every time!
I like Culver's too. Braum's makes a great bacon cheeseburger, and they tend to be a little cheaper, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:24 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Culver's burgers are by far the best of the real fast food burgers (if you're not counting the places like Five Guys).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:14 PM   #10
MY LITTLE #15

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:24 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Used to be amazing. Hardee's has gone way downhill. In fact, a lot of them around here are closing because they get no business.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:34 PM   #12
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Used to be amazing. Hardee's has gone way downhill. In fact, a lot of them around here are closing because they get no business.
We've got two left here in Springtown. Still my favorite burger, whenever I feel like paying out the arse for one.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:25 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

Hurts is a dumbass not realizing who played Brady against during the SB.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:04 PM   #14
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Hardees. (or I guess Carl's Junior). Them Angus Steak burgers are righteous as ****...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 11:30 PM   #15
Supporter

Jalen Hurts said he never saw MJ play?

HOLY **** I'm an old man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote