Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:07 PM   #871
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What happened to Buck?
He's fine. He and Hometeam are gaming buddies.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #872
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Being a mod here is a thankless, miserable job most of the time.
I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:25 PM   #873
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.
Very fair point, Bug
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #874
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:20 PM   #875
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.
How does the tighter budget strain you guys?

Thats an honest question, 0% snark

Do we need another fundraiser to upgrade the server or something?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:40 PM   #876
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I've even offered my services.

And yes, I'd be a great and level headed Mod.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 07:43 PM   #877
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

GD would make a great mod I second the motion.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:46 PM   #878
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Actually, I don't think any of the original mods are still mods except Kyle, of course. They've all quit (or quit the board altogether).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:56 PM   #879
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:03 PM   #880
'Tis my eye!

It's 2020. I'm not sure that's actually possible.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:05 PM   #881

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's 2020. I'm not sure that's actually possible.
True dat.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #882

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.
I understand, and I am kinda partisan. I'm just offering. It's all good. I just really think we have great Mods on this board, just like DaFace is (and I say "is" because I hope he comes back soon), so I'd just like to help lighten their lift.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #883

Quote:
I understand, and I am kinda partisan. I'm just offering. It's all good. I just really think we have great Mods on this board, just like DaFace is (and I say "is" because I hope he comes back soon), so I'd just like to help lighten their lift.
If we left the politics alone, and we tailgated at a game or had a BBQ we’d have a great time partying together.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:26 PM   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
If we left the politics alone, and we tailgated at a game or had a BBQ we’d have a great time partying together.
Never truer words spoken...
Old 09-23-2020, 08:47 PM   #885
sorta mod-ish

This sums up my time as a mod

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote