Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Cox has been decent as an ISP. Our plan is 1 TB a month and they just upped it to 1.25 TB a month. Even though I agree that data caps are absurd. I personally rarely go over a terabyte per month.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #3
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Cox has been decent as an ISP. Our plan is 1 TB a month and they just upped it to 1.25 TB a month. Even though I agree that data caps are absurd. I personally rarely go over a terabyte per month.
You in Wichita? I'm only paying $60/month (taxes, equipment, fees included) for Gig service from ATT here. Plus they gave me $200 for switching.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #4
MVP

I believe that Comcast is giving 2 free months decent internet to households at no charge and $9.95 after that so their children can go to school. parents look for jobs. Not to read bullshit ISP gripes on a football bulletin board.

I think comcast offers free access to their WiFi hotspot network because some can't get approved for home service for various reasons.

I personally have found that contacting them, they do whatever is needed, within reason,to make customers happy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:04 PM   #5
The Demon Preacher

It's times like these where I become grateful for the little things. I have unlimited internet, zero cap limits, no throttling down after X amount of traffic. This is something I will not have to worry about for quite some time.

The downside though... I pay $85 a month for 20 MBPS.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:08 PM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
It's times like these where I become grateful for the little things. I have unlimited internet, zero cap limits, no throttling down after X amount of traffic. This is something I will not have to worry about for quite some time.

The downside though... I pay $85 a month for 20 MBPS.
It's good you are happy with your plan. 20 MBPS is way too slow for gaming or streaming though.

I pay $75 for 500 MBPS and another $30 for unlimited data. Shopping for WiFi AX home mesh router system now, going to upgrade to gigabyte plan once I have that all set up.

Has anyone taken the plunge on a WiFi 6 mesh system yet? Any tips or thoughts?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #7
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Its all about the competition, and that's the biggest load of BS.

People would be amazed how quickly things changed when Google Fiber came to the area. The other providers literally knew what addresses had access to GF, and the speed and price was drastically different (I actually went with Time Warner for a bit and during a conversation with them, the guy questioned some of what I was getting until he said "ohhh, you are in a Google Fiber neighborhood, now I see why"
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:40 PM   #8
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:24 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Holy shit! I pay AT&T $75 a month for fiber optic ran directly to the house at 1GB speed - it is incredible!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:09 AM   #10
Supporter

I just wish I had more than 5mbps internet, I would happily take the 10 or 20 you guys turn your noses up at.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I just wish I had more than 5mbps internet, I would happily take the 10 or 20 you guys turn your noses up at.
Do you live in the country?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:42 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Do you live in the country?
Yep I’m about 10 miles north of Columbia, MO,
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:02 AM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Yep I’m about 10 miles north of Columbia, MO,
Then you are forever cursed with terrible internet.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Then you are forever cursed with terrible internet.

Well we are starting to house shop in town, so hopefully we can get somewhere with faster than dialup
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:17 AM   #15
Hockey Town

Well after calling several times and dealing with several people I finally got a guy who knew what he was talking about...

I ended up changing to a different plan, before I was paying 85 plus 50 for uncapped. Now I upgraded to the gig speed with a no modem and it has unlimited internet and my bill is 80 a month, so I'm happy now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.