Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #6826
"You like to drink?"

Yeah the WSB autists did it. They're going to nuke equities trading for the average Joe now.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:01 PM   #6827
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Why won't the hedge fund owners lose?
I left out the "only" in there. They'll lose too. But the total losses will be felt by the masses just as much.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:04 PM   #6828
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yeah the WSB autists did it. They're going to nuke equities trading for the average Joe now.
Shut up bitch.

Remember when SPY was going to hit 150?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:15 PM   #6829
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Discord banned r/WallStreetBets
And now reddit. Or at least it's not coming up for me.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:15 PM   #6830
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Discord banned r/WallStreetBets
r/WallStreetBets is now set to private.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:16 PM   #6831
I'll be back.

I would date her

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:21 PM   #6832
Kind of a mod

Quote:
r/WallStreetBets is now set to private.
Ah, that makes more sense. Too bad. Watching the circus was fun.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:23 PM   #6833
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Ah, that makes more sense. Too bad. Watching the circus was fun.
I think you may be right actually. Some long term WSBers saying they should have access even if it's private but they don't.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:25 PM   #6834
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I would date her

That's pretty much how I understand it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:43 PM   #6835
Veteran

Quote:
Why won't the hedge fund owners lose?
A few hedge funds with big short positions will lose, but most of the short squeeze is being pushed by other hedge funds. They are just using the redditors as cover. There isn't enough money on WSB to execute this big of a trade, it is mostly coming from some different hedge funds that are making out like bandits while the vast majority of the redditors are getting in late and will be left holding the bag.
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:47 PM   #6836
Banned

I queued up $1k on RH to play along. Price was $250.01 so I held out for at least 4 shares. 10 minutes later it's up to $280. $300
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:48 PM   #6837
Kind of a mod

The subreddit is back up FWIW.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:50 PM   #6838
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
A few hedge funds with big short positions will lose, but most of the short squeeze is being pushed by other hedge funds. They are just using the redditors as cover. There isn't enough money on WSB to execute this big of a trade, it is mostly coming from some different hedge funds that are making out like bandits while the vast majority of the redditors are getting in late and will be left holding the bag.
There is some small irony in the fact that something like this could easily be used to make a **** ton of money off of individual people who don't know what they're doing.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:46 PM   #6839
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I queued up $1k on RH to play along. Price was $250.01 so I held out for at least 4 shares. 10 minutes later it's up to $280. $300
I don't think you're suited for this!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:12 PM   #6840
In Search of a Life

I put most of my winnings into boring index funds - but saved the original $10k. $7k in NOK, $3500 in CLVS, $3500 in AMCX. I guess I also found another $4k somewhere.

Music might be over tomorrow - we'll see. Incredible how fast the system moves when inside players are getting killed.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.