Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2020, 12:40 AM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

If you are a reader. Read Gringo

Dan “Tito” Davis is the ultimate survivor. Having been an international fugitive for over 13 years, and across more than 54 countries, Tito had evaded the tough, three lettered trio of the F.B.I., C.I.A., and the D.E.A., and then, for good measure, the U.S. Marshals, Homeland Security, U.S. Customs, Interpol, local law enforcement agencies, immigration agents, mercenaries, guerilla organizations, professional kidnappers, career hitmen, vigilantes, human traffickers, and most other entities worth being wanted by.

Through the various chapters of his life, Tito dealt with the Bandidos Motorcycle Club, invented the “Red Bull” of the day, lived, laughed and loved with the Medellin cartel, negotiated the deadly Darien Gap, weathered three weddings, had plastic surgery to alter his appearance, owned a resort in Venezuela, attended school with third graders, looked down a few gun barrels, piloted jet airliners, won a national kite surfing championship, racked up a few million dollars, made some enemies and a heck of a lot of friends.

I grew up with Dan Davis . He is from my home town. He has offered his ebook for free. See the link. I am not much of a reader, but he offered it for free because of the coronavirus. I downloaded it and read it. I had no idea he went through all this shit until I read the book.

Awesome book. I am sure it will be a movie.

I thanked him for it and he asked me to give him a review on amazon. I tried but I was not eligible to review it on amazon , I guess because I have not done enough business with amazon for me to do it or for whatever reason, not sure.

You can download for free , while it is free.

Please for Dan, if you take advantage of the free ebook, please give him a nice review on Amazon.

Here is his site. https://gringobook.com/

Must Enter this coupon code to recieve free ebook – coronagringo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gringo.png
Views:	39
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	120162  

Last edited by TimeForWasp; 04-02-2020 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: ,
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:50 AM   #2
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I noticed you can download it from Amazon for free too if you would rather do that. I assumed it was sent only to his facebook friends, but I guess it's for all to download.

You will enjoy this book. I can hardly believe I know this guy.

Last edited by TimeForWasp; 04-02-2020 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: .
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.