Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #46
Banned

You are ugly. Ugly guys need to hit on the ugly girls.

Know your place.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #47
Veteran

I dont see whats trolling about this.

I guess its rare to meet a guy who openly admits to not getting laid. Even my reeruned middle eastern friends will jump to proclaim they get mad bitches, when other judgmental men are around
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #48
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You are ugly. Ugly guys need to hit on the ugly girls.

Know your place.
I've been entertaining this possibility lately. I am texting a lot of my numbers asking them if this is infact the case. They don't seem to want to respond.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #49
Sarcasm

You've talking to 2,000 girls in the last 2 years and couldn't close even once? Time for a new hobby.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

I found using the internet to date women was the easiest thing in the world. I have very little game in a bar situation. If you use the internet it doesnt really matter if u cant talk t women. If you are attractive you get dates.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
You've talking to 2,000 girls in the last 2 years and couldn't close even once? Time for a new hobby.
He must look like Ron Perlman.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #52
Veteran

I am not, nor am I getting any out in the country. It's nice guy syndrome.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #53
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Every single weekend for the past two years?

You need a radically different approach.
Payment is not an approach.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #54
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Dating advice. Be popular, have access to parties (where approaching women isn't creepy)

Have a masculine jawline and be over 6 foot with a large bone structure and no visible hairloss.
Who told you about me?
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I've been entertaining this possibility lately. I am texting a lot of my numbers asking them if this is infact the case. They don't seem to want to respond.
Post up a pic, bro. We'll be honest with you. Just ask hometeam. We gave him lots of good feedback on his tattoo.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Need to get a little drunk. Target a gal who is a little drunk herself. Sit down and make out with her for a bit... Before any conversation. Then strike up a casual conversation on her views on female mastrubation. If she engages in the conversation, you should be able to close the dea.....

Wait. Never mind. That's been tried before with no success.

I've got nothin'
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

What's wrong with you guys? If I was young and single , I'd be pulling from Facebook every night.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
What's wrong with you guys? If I was young and single , I'd be pulling from Facebook every night.
No shit. I'm old and have kids. Every time I go out without my wife, I have to beat the chicks off of me and constantly mention the fact that I'm married with kids. I think a wedding ring might be like an aphrodisiac for some of them, though.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #59
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Need to get a little drunk. Target a gal who is a little drunk herself. Sit down and make out with her for a bit... Before any conversation. Then strike up a casual conversation on her views on female mastrubation. If she engages in the conversation, you should be able to close the dea.....

Wait. Never mind. That's been tried before with no success.

I've got nothin'
Honestly probably decent advice. In situations like this and with drunk girls, it doesn't really matter that much how you look. Basically in a bar or club like atmosphere, it is extremely beneficial to be either really really tall, or just be very very outgoing and just talk and introduce yourself to EVERYONE.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #60
Fight, build, win!

Jim Jones has resurfaced.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.