Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #871
In Search of a Life

yeah, that was D-WHistle He's a great player, but will never get his props, because he happen to be playing the same time as Kobe. Kind of like Clyde Drexler and Jordan. Clyde was great, never won anything becuase of MJ. Wade did get one though, but similar in that they are pretty much overlooked.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #872
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Bullshit. You really should give up the butthurt from 2006. Your team lost to the better team. Get over it. You won last year. Enjoy it, but move on from your butthurt.

As far as game 6 last year, once again bullshit. The Heat had more fouls and shot less free throws than Dallas in the game. There was no bias.
He's not talking team fouls, hes talking that when Wade's jersey got touched there wsa a foul. There is no one that can deny that shit. Sometimes the ref's do call the game in favor of one team. They've done it for the Lakers, i've seen, but they also done it against.

It happens. but that was the old era. This a new one.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #873
In Search of a Life

Clay, I hope my Spurs meet he Mavs somewhere in the tourney.

Should be epic.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #874
MVP

Here's hoping Wade's face meets Bynum's elbow the next time they play. Sad thing is if Wade had his nose broken like Bryant he would have put on a big display. Probably would have made them bring in a wheelchair to cart him off. Wade has always been such a little bitch.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #875
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
Here's hoping Wade's face meets Bynum's elbow the next time they play. Sad thing is if Wade had his nose broken like Bryant he would have put on a big display. Probably would have made them bring in a wheelchair to cart him off. Wade has always been such a little bitch.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but using Bynum as your foil to Wade is dripping with irony.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #876
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanic Goat View Post
"They" don't have one.

Shaq and the refs got Wade one.

What's funny is the league tried to force a game 7 last year by completely favoring the Heat with the calls in Game 6, but they couldn't even take advantage of that.
Quote:
Bullshit. You really should give up the butthurt from 2006. Your team lost to the better team. Get over it. You won last year. Enjoy it, but move on from your butthurt.

As far as game 6 last year, once again bullshit. The Heat had more fouls and shot less free throws than Dallas in the game. There was no bias.
Aside from Suns (or Steve Nash fans), wittle mavewicks are the whiniest bunch of bitches around.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #877
The Insider

Laker fans are just butthurt they arent the team the media is slobbering over.
Posted via Mobile Device
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #878
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
They have won 5 titles since 2000. U can ask for much more then that as a fan. Not to mention they went to the finals 7 times. 7 in 12 years is more then ok. Just remember the chiefs have 0 in over 40. Puts things in perspective.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #879
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I never thought I'd see a fan talking shit to a Laker fan when his team full of stars hasn't even won shit. It's like prelude shit talking.

Anyway, I hope the Bulls make a trade. I know Hamilton hasn't played much and if this were the playoffs he'd play but it's crucial that he gets out there and gets some PT with Rose. I just wish "other" guy opposite of Rose was not as old and more skilled than Hamilton. Hence why we need to make a move to contend with the Heat.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #880
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
I don't. What I do care about is them winning Championships. Not one, not two, not three...

that pic was taken after which championship again?
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #881
Perpetual Mediocrity

The funny thing is that LeBron supposedly wants to go back to Cleveland now so his prediction won't happen anyway even if they do win a championship or two.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #882
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
The media has always had a huge east coast bias. What color is the sky in your world?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #883
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Clay, I hope my Spurs meet he Mavs somewhere in the tourney.

Should be epic.
Not really.

Duncan sucks.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #884
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight, but using Bynum as your foil to Wade is dripping with irony.
I understand. That's why I used Bynum. Poetic justice. From one dirty player to another. Wade has earned a visit from Bynum.

By the way, I don't have a dog in this fight either. Although I respect Kobe as a basketball player I don't like him much, either. Just a basketball fan who thinks Wade is a little bitch.

Last edited by penchief; 02-28-2012 at 06:16 AM..
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #885
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
that pic was taken after which championship again?
Free agency championship 2010.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Closed Thread