Molina C
Dejong SS
Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #1381
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
He had an era under 2 and Atlanta had won like 12 straight games when he took the mound.
A lot of Cardinal fans in our section were scared after that infield fly rule call. We were about 15 rows up from the field where the catch happened. The ATL fans were throwing stuff on the field. Not trying to hit us but those fans in the upper deck couldnt make the field so it landed on us. We all got coke, beer etc thrown on us. A full bottle of water with the cap on went right in-between my and the wife's head as we stood together. Really lucky it didn't hit us, it was traveling really fast.

I think I could go into the 2012 Cards thread and find no one thinking we had a chance in that game. We were over matched. And we were. The playoffs are always a crapshoot.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #1382
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Cursed? I'm a Brewer Fan. I wish that I could even know what a curse is. I don't even know what voodoo plagues the Brew Crew
You belong in the American League that is why you cursed.

The residue of the Pilots has never washed off.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #1383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
getting the wild card then having to face some of the best pitchers in this generation at the top of their games has to have sucked.

I remember in 2011 we had to go to ATL and face this young phenom that had been killing teams all season. We stood no chance. Then we won and had to go to Philly and face the best playoff starting rotation ever according to the media. Went down to a winner take all pitchers duel between two long time friends. We won that one too.

We had no business winning any of those games or series. We sucked most of the year. Stumbled into the playoffs. Barely made it in. No one who posts in this thread thought we had a chance to win anything. We were just going to get embrassed.

Your year will come sometime. Pitt fans deserve one.
Those two games burned for other reasons. In 2014, Teke, our old closer and beloved post game analyst, returns from a heart attack to throw out the first pitch. We get destroyed against the Giants.

In 2015, we lose to the damn Cubs and their annoying fan base of narcissists who act like lovable losers but are entitled jerks and the media who jumped their bandwagon.

I could have handled the Padres or Mets.

2013 had additional pain for me because Matt Adams hit the big home run. The guy grew up 25 minutes from me in a town my ancestor co-founded. He even went to college near Pittsburgh but NH didn't draft him.

That Phillies-Cardinals series stunk for me to watch. I wanted both teams to lose. Haha
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #1384
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
A lot of Cardinal fans in our section were scared after that infield fly rule call. We were about 15 rows up from the field where the catch happened. The ATL fans were throwing stuff on the field. Not trying to hit us but those fans in the upper deck couldnt make the field so it landed on us. We all got coke, beer etc thrown on us. A full bottle of water with the cap on went right in-between my and the wife's head as we stood together. Really lucky it didn't hit us, it was traveling really fast.
I remember that. I was on the train on the way home and my Braves fan wife called and starting cussing me on my phone over it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #1385
Consuming CP souls

**** the Braves. They had a bullshit strike zone throughout nearly the entire 90s
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:53 PM   #1386
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
FU CARDINALS!

My Pirates are snakebit. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Cursed? I'm a Brewer Fan. I wish that I could even know what a curse is. I don't even know what voodoo plagues the Brew Crew
**** both your shit teams. I can't stand either one. The only one that might be worse is the Giants.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:58 PM   #1387
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
**** both your shit teams. I can't stand either one. The only one that might be worse is the Giants.
Thank you
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #1388
Veteran

Impressive game so far by Wacha... no hitter or not.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:23 PM   #1389
Now you've pissed me off!

quit trying to work the count and just swing at anything, Munoz.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:33 PM   #1390
In my youth i pray to keep

God damn it
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
you seem nice.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:58 PM   #1392
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
you seem nice.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:53 AM   #1393
MVP

I had an enormous headache yesterday so I slept through the afternoon. I guess I didn't miss anything.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:10 AM   #1394

Hamas, are you sure that Wacha isn't worth anything to other teams? Teams at the trade deadline trade for a starter all the time and overpay. Happens every year. With Wacha they still have another year of control.

We never sell high. This trade deadline will be as high as Wacha's value is ever going to be. I just don't see how we cant get something worthy out of him. Straighten me out.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #1395
What's up braj?

Quote:
Hamas, are you sure that Wacha isn't worth anything to other teams? Teams at the trade deadline trade for a starter all the time and overpay. Happens every year. With Wacha they still have another year of control.

We never sell high. This trade deadline will be as high as Wacha's value is ever going to be. I just don't see how we cant get something worthy out of him. Straighten me out.
Who takes his spot in the rotation now?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.