Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #346
Dumbass!

There weren't many that had a problem with him when he had much the same agenda against Matt Cassel.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:42 AM   #347
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
His spirit lives on
....I thought I smelled something!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:53 AM   #348
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
There weren't many that had a problem with him when he had much the same agenda against Matt Cassel.
Thats different though. His opinion was popular then.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:55 AM   #349
Shit

Quote:
I did.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:57 AM   #350
In Search of a Life

Many posters here share the same opinions, yet they aren't being banned. If it was based on that, why aren't they being banned?

The guy was asked multiple times to chill, he didnt.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:59 AM   #351
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I did.
Like I ****ing care.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:00 AM   #352
best in the biz

Quote:
Like I ****ing care.
"Happy" New Year!

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:01 AM   #353
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Did he post the exact same thing in every Chiefs thread? Clay's jumped the fence on loving or hating the Chiefs several times, so that doesn't matter.

Ask stevieray and Marcellus how annoyed they've been with my opinions in the past few seasons... if it was only about an opinion, I'd have to ban myself, or I'd at least be defending Clay.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:01 AM   #354
Shit

Quote:
Like I ****ing care.
Same as anyone really gives a shit how you feel about some asshole getting exactly what he deserves.

One post in each thread.

He never says anything different anyway, yet here you are crying over missing his posts...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:03 AM   #355
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Did he post the exact same thing in every Chiefs thread? Clay's jumped the fence on loving or hating the Chiefs several times, so that doesn't matter.

Ask stevieray and Marcellus how annoyed they've been with my opinions in the past few seasons... if it was only about an opinion, I'd have to ban myself, or I'd at least be defending Clay.
THAT'S RIGHT!

Old 01-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #356
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Same as anyone really gives a shit how you feel about some asshole getting exactly what he deserves.

One post in each thread.

He never says anything different anyway, yet here you are crying over missing his posts...
Get a ****ing clue, you useless dipshit.

I don't miss his posts.

I simply can't support the mod action here.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #357
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Gadzooks has always been a complete shit terrible poster yet he still exist here. Living proof this place is nothing like the Mane.
No.. he has been a pretty good one in fact.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:10 AM   #358
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Get a ****ing clue, you useless dipshit.

I don't miss his posts.

I simply can't support the mod action here.
So you have stated... again and again. So why keep going with it? just shut your face asshole already, FFS.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 10:10 AM   #359
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yes, it is pretty straightforward.... a lot of people were complaining about the level of trolling and thread hijacks around here (specifically in Daface's thread about making CP a better place, but other threads as well), so we've started taking care of the worst of it.

It's really nothing new though... people have complained about mods banning or screwing with people that "haven't broken any rules" for years, MU has been around since before I was a mod, the thread ban thing has been around for a few years.

It's not Clay's first time on MU, he can figure it out... and it's not about hating the Chiefs.
Clay went to Mizzou?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:11 AM   #360
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
No.. he has been a pretty good one in fact.
You have your opinion and everyone else has theirs.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread