Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 10:30 AM  
MVP

RB's.

I tell you what-

I know the position is undervalued, but Pacheco is an awfully important piece of this offense now, and moving forward. He's also going to wear down fast.

I'd like to address the RB2/split time spot in this draft. Mckinnon is probably close to done, and Clyde is not an answer long-term.

Who do you like? I'm not saying first round, or even second-but by the mid rounds, I'd be looking for an all-around back to split time with Pacheco.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:16 AM   #16
MVP

How high would you guys like to see Veach spend a draft pick on a RB?

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:33 AM   #17
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.
3rd day only. The Chiefs have too many other needs that are of higher priority than a RB to pair with Pacheco. In no particular order, WR-OT-DT and TE would be higher priority in the draft.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 11:33 AM   #18
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Will Shipley out of Clemson gives me visions of CMC/Kamara/Gibbs versatility
I like Shipley a lot and don't think Clemson did a very good job utlizing him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:41 AM   #19
Starter

Quote:

Shipley may fall a little after the injury
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-02-2024, 11:56 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
Shipley may fall a little after the injury
MRI confirmed no structural damage and no surgery needed so he'll be okay I think.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:09 PM   #21
MVP

My boy Jacory Croskey-Merritt is going back to school I guess.

I am really, really high on Emani Bailey, especially if we don't opt to pick up a vet receiving back in FA. I just don't think Veach and Reid would keep two smaller backs on the roster if they do pick up a guy like, say, Chase Edmonds (really high on him to replace McKinnon).

The guy who looks like a Veach-style late-round value pick is Kendall Milton out of Georgia. Big back with a good accelerator.
Old 01-02-2024, 01:42 PM   #22
MVP

I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:23 AM   #23
Veteran

Agreed. I like Jaylen wright a lot. I wouldn’t pursue a FA rb either. This class is stacked up with talent. And guys like Keaton Mitchell go undrafted.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:30 AM   #24
Starter

I'd look at a late round/UDFA take on Keilan Robinson. He can fill the role McKinnon filled. He's also a good pass protector and was elite as a gunner on special teams.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:02 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.
Wright reminds me of Deneric Prince in that he has a lot of physical tools, but seems to lack vision. If there's a tackler in front of him, he's bound to run into them instead of around or through them.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-03-2024, 09:20 PM   #26
Veteran

We didn’t watch the same video on wright. I was wondering if he had off the field problems bc his vision looked really good in the videos I saw.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:28 PM   #27
In Mahomes I trust!

Liking this guy a lot...

Emani Bailey

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:25 AM   #28
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I’d suspect Weight is suffering from some anti-Heupel system bias.

That system is pretty gimicky and creates a lot of advantageous looks for RB (up-tempo, spread the field)

Heupel is also a shit bag who has no shame running it up and padding stats.

What did Wright’s numbers look like against good SEC defenses?

The only one he put up numbers against was UGA, and that was garbage time production in a blowout loss.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:39 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I’d suspect Weight is suffering from some anti-Heupel system bias.

That system is pretty gimicky and creates a lot of advantageous looks for RB (up-tempo, spread the field)

Heupel is also a shit bag who has no shame running it up and padding stats.

What did Wright’s numbers look like against good SEC defenses?

The only one he put up numbers against was UGA, and that was garbage time production in a blowout loss.
THIS is the intel I'm looking for, very interesting, thank you! I recall Jaylen Hyatt getting similar black marks, but he still went in the 1st or 2nd round?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:15 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:

No earlier than 3rd, I'd think. If that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.