Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2024, 01:35 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Mason McCormick, OG, South Dakota St.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 02:31 PM   #3
Starter

If it gets to me, I might not be able to make my back to back picks until ~10pm CT and am not equipped to share options currently. I will get my pick in tonight if it reaches me. Apologies in advance if I'm a mini stall.

If it doesn't reach me today, I'll leave Staylor with my picks for tomorrow before signing off for the night.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2024, 03:49 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo steps out onto the stage and peers through a prop telescope.

"You have to scour the night sky to find good prospects in the fourth round," he says, "but we have found a bright star in the making.

"The Cincinnati Bengals select Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame."

"And now let me tell you about beri beri. You may think of beriberi as a tropical disease, probably spread by mosquitos in swamps and causing fevers and such things. But it's not. It's actually a condition caused by a shortage of thiamine in the body. It occurs more often in tropical climates because people in Southeast Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa often have diets that lack thiamine for various reasons.

Consult the following symptom diagram if you think you may have beriberi.

Dry beriberi attacks the muscles, while wet beriberi attacks the cardiovascular system. Dry beriberi can also spread to the brain.

The cure for beriberi? Eat something with thiamin in it, and you'll usually be better within 24 hours.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 03:56 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo drops two draft prospects from the Leaning Tower of Pisa, successfully proving that a running back drops faster than an edge rusher even if they are of equal weight. Then he sends a messenger to the Jaguars to make their pick.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:14 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Leonard Taylor, DT, Miami
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:55 PM   #7
MVP

The Indianapolis Colts select Beau Brade, S, Maryland
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:15 PM   #8
Hockey Town

Seattle Seahawks select Matt Goncalves Guard, Pittsburgh.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:06 PM   #9
Starter

Damn… thought I was going to be safe on that one Mecca! Goncalves was the pick I sent Staylor. Nice selection.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Christian Jones, OT, Texas

Jones is an older player, but has 4 years of starting experience as a swing tackle on a talented Texas team. He’s a powerful run blocker and ample in pass protection. He gives the Steelers quality depth at a position where they’ve been thin for years, with the hope of possibly emerging as a starter on the right side in time allowing them to shift Broderick Jones to LT (their intent when they drafted him).

Pm sent to Crow.

Last edited by Kellerfox; 03-26-2024 at 11:13 PM..
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:07 AM   #10
MVP

Howie Roseman looks over his draft board, then looks over his needs, then looks back at his draft board... "How the **** is this guy on the board" pops into his head. Screw needs...

The Philadelphia Eagles select Michael Hall, DT, Ohio St.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:27 PM   #11
Veteran

Sorry for the slow pick.

The Broncos select Jamari Thrash, WR, Louisville
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2024, 02:40 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Chicago needs midgets.

Chicago selects Malik Washington, WR, Virginia
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:38 PM   #13
Starter

Houston Selects Tahj Washington, WR, USC
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-27-2024, 10:06 PM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The 49ers select Javon Foster, OT, Missouri.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 10:22 PM   #15
MVP

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Beaux Limmer, C, Arkansas
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.