Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:25 PM   #781
MVP

So for the whining by Niner fans in this thread about how cocky the KC fanbase is, I just checked the Niner forum. VERY COCKY comments on there. Zero respect for the Chiefs. SO it's a two-way street, folks. You can't come on here and whine when your own forum is filled with the same kind of arrogant behavior.

I have a lot of respect for the Niners (loaded with talent on both sides of the ball...great coaches). I think this will be a close game regardless of who wins, even if the arrogant bastards on your forum don't respect KC. Keep doubting Mahomes. The kid is an absolute baller with SERIOUS clutch factor (ask Belichick/Brady) and he will give your defense a pretty tough time just like Russell Wilson.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:26 PM   #782
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He's a troll.
What's funny is I think he's been on here before. I recognize his attempts at trolling. This one and the other guy, Clark something. Same guys from last year.

Just like that Titans guy, Turd something or other. Was on here before the Titans regular season game, then cam back for the game on Sunday. or more precisely, he came back the week before Sunday's game, then was curiously absent when we took the lead.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:27 PM   #783
Starter

Quote:
He's a troll.

I’ma troll?? How? Because I don’t agree with y’all??
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 11:30 PM   #784
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You must be a child. Haven't taken a stats class yet? Probabilities and statistics?

Not a child either. Although I did drop out of high school. But what else would you expect from a 9er fan right.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 11:30 PM   #785
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
I’ma troll?? How? Because I don’t agree with y’all??
So, before we continue, no experience with advanced (I use the term loosely) math classes? Because I'm not teaching you and your toadie how to interpret data.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #786
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Not a child either. Although I did drop out of high school. But what else would you expect from a 9er fan right.
Yep, knew it. Only thing I was wrong about was how long it would take for these reeruns to show up.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #787
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
So for the whining by Niner fans in this thread about how cocky the KC fanbase is, I just checked the Niner forum. VERY COCKY comments on there. Zero respect for the Chiefs. SO it's a two-way street, folks. You can't come on here and whine when your own forum is filled with the same kind of arrogant behavior.

I have a lot of respect for the Niners (loaded with talent on both sides of the ball...great coaches). I think this will be a close game regardless of who wins, even if the arrogant bastards on your forum don't respect KC. Keep doubting Mahomes. The kid is an absolute baller with SERIOUS clutch factor (ask Belichick/Brady) and he will give your defense a pretty tough time just like Russell Wilson.
I agree with this. Fans are definitely homers.

Not sure that applies to me since been saying I expect you guys to win.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:33 PM   #788
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So, before we continue, no experience with advanced (I use the term loosely) math classes? Because I'm not teaching you and your toadie how to interpret data.

None at all. Feel free to enlighten me. I’ma quick learner.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:34 PM   #789
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
So you are saying the Chiefs 26th ranked defense against the run won't play a part in the outcome ?

You are saying that Kyle Shanahan won't create a game plan specifically to to take advantage of a very average if not very below average run defense?

Do not hold your breath.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The Niners offense cannot hang with the Chiefs. And no, I don’t care what they did against the overrated shitty Saints. Shanahan is a good play caller. He’s a ****ing padawan compared to Reid. The Chiefs D will be prepped for whatever comes their way. I’m not saying the 49ers can’t win the game. If your front 4 does what it’s done most of the year, then that other shit starts to come into play. But since your such a big numbers guy, here’s one for you. The Chiefs are averaging 43.5 points per game in the post season, good for I believe the 2nd highest all time(min 2 games played). Think your RB’s and Tannehill part deux QB can get to 44? If so, it’s you I advise to not hold your breath.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:40 PM   #790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
We shut down Rogers for the majority of the game. What makes you think we won’t do the same to Mahomes??

Same logic.
Hmmm. Maybe it’s that Rodgers is at the tail end of his career and hasn’t played like an elite QB in a few years and Mahomes is entering his prime already with arguably the best start to a career ever. Mahomes is in the midst of his powers. You can’t stop him.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:41 PM   #791
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I expect a 9er fan to have went to a private school and college at Berkeley before getting a job for a non-profit or daddy's company and donating time at the Free Clinic between force****ing underage conquests and mixing wine with prescription drugs.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:42 PM   #792
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If only there were some examples from recent weeks that could be used to compare the chiefs run defense now to the chiefs run defense earlier in the season.

Like playing teams the Chiefs played earlier in the year. Oh. Wait.

You want evidence of the Chiefs improvement against the run? Go compare the Texans run game from week 6 to their performance in the divisional round. Go compare the Titans in Week 10 to yesterday.

Major difference in both arenas.

The Chiefs committed to stronger run defenders at DT in Mike Pennel and SLB in Reggie Ragland. Frank a Clark got healthy, and they added an elite edge setter in Terrell Suggs. The improvement is real and not just based on belief. Stats driven by personnel changes and improvements.

Sizzle has seen the 49ers twice this year and is a student of the game. That will be a nice little bonus beyond just his skill set.

The 49ers are good and it will be a damn tough game.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:42 PM   #793
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The Niners offense cannot hang with the Chiefs. And no, I don’t care what they did against the overrated shitty Saints. Shanahan is a good play caller. He’s a ****ing padawan compared to Reid. The Chiefs D will be prepped for whatever comes their way. I’m not saying the 49ers can’t win the game. If your front 4 does what it’s done most of the year, then that other shit starts to come into play. But since your such a big numbers guy, here’s one for you. The Chiefs are averaging 43.5 points per game in the post season, good for I believe the 2nd highest all time(min 2 games played). Think your RB’s and Tannehill part deux QB can get to 44? If so, it’s you I advise to not hold your breath.

Texans and Titans.. Enough said.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:45 PM   #794
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The Niners offense cannot hang with the Chiefs.
We'll see about that. I don't think the Titans or Texans playcalling is very good. Niners have strong OL, strong RBs, good WRs, incredible TE, really good playcalling/scheme, and their QB is solid enough. He's certainly good enough to hit the kind of play action throws that Tannehill was hitting on Sunday.

I think it's very possible we see a shootout where each team goes over 30 points.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:46 PM   #795
Starter

Quote:
I expect a 9er fan to have went to a private school and college at Berkeley before getting a job for a non-profit or daddy's company and donating time at the Free Clinic between force****ing underage conquests and mixing wine with prescription drugs.

Sorry to disappoint.

Just have a regular 9-5 that barely gets me by. And whatever extra money I have, I’m saving up to take my daughter to her first game. Nothing fancy about me. Just work hard to get the bare minimum in life.