Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:11 PM   #121
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
If Cook is the best option, you play him, no?
Yeah, that's part of the problem...
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:26 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
He's had multiple chances to fix it. Time to live or die with the dumbassery.

Let's make no mistake though. Cook is getting deals. There's no competition.
It's infuriating.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:39 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the job is 100 percent Cook's, we won't hear any more about the "maybe play 2 QBs for the first few weeks" thing.

If it is not Cook's job, we will.

Time will tell. I think Drinkwitz is a little too obsessed with all the complicated (and, I would argue, minimally effective with a limited QB) eye candy stuff he does in his offense. And that helps Cook out.
I don't know about that. It really depends on the situation if he were to throw out Horn or Garcia.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:47 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
If Cook is the best option, you play him, no?
I couldn't tell you who the best player is, because I haven't gotten to see them play. Based on Brady's play last year I find it hard to believe not one of the other guys is better. He was awful. He had 14 TDs and 9 came in 3 games. He had 5 games without a passing TD and 5 with only 1. He couldn't even pad his stats against the shitty teams

201 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT against a 3-9 Louisiana Tech team
58.3 comp%/179 yds/0 TDs/1 INT/10 rushes/-1 rush yds against a shitty 5-7 Auburn team
220 yds/0 TDs/2 INTs/14 rushes/16 rush yds against a shitty 6-7 Florida team
211 yds/1 TD/1 INT/11 rushes/-1 rush yds against a shitty 5-7 Vanderbilt team
143 yds/0 TD/0 INT/8 rushes/17 rush yds against a mediocre 7-6 Kentucky team

Oh, but what about his legs!

Mother****er had a 4 game stretch that he had 39 rushing attempts and amassed a stellar 3 ****ing yards. 3 yds on 39 attempts.

That's really bad, but we get all of these excuses now so he's gonna get a clean slate because

He was hurt, sure he was.
His o line sucked, every shitty QB gets this excuse.
The play calling held him back!

I watched him miss multiple wide open deep balls and over throw receiver after receiver.

Sure, the guys might be all rah rah rah around him, but that's only because he's the starter and that's what teammates do.

Nothing about his play should warrant him getting a chance to start this year.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:27 PM   #125
Inmem 2.0

Yall just got the #1 recruit and people are bitching about Brady Cook
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:30 PM   #126
In Search of a Life

It's kinda like having 9 pro bowlers and Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn as your QB's.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:02 PM   #127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Because if Brady Cook starts all season we're going to win 5-7 games and lose Luther Burden and probably multiple other high talent guys.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:30 PM   #128
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm not.

Those two are just miserable twats.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:33 PM   #129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not.

Those two are just miserable twats.
Yes, as if we're the only 2 complaining about the QB position. What's there to be excited about with Alex Smith Lite as QB?
Old 08-14-2023, 06:33 PM   #130
For The Glory Of The City

Hoping for the best this year would love to win some games.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:26 PM   #131
Black Bob's daddy

If Cook is truly your best option then that just says a lot about the complete failure of Drinkwitz to find a QB worth a damn in his time in Columbia. Don’t really care as much about getting a 5* talent unfortunately when your ceiling is capped with shit QB play year after year.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:37 PM   #132
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
If Cook is truly your best option then that just says a lot about the complete failure of Drinkwitz to find a QB worth a damn in his time in Columbia. Don’t really care as much about getting a 5* talent unfortunately when your ceiling is capped with shit QB play year after year.
Just to be clear, it's impossible that Cook has continued to improve?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:51 PM   #133
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Just to be clear, it's impossible that Cook has continued to improve?
I'm not sure what an improved Brady Cook looks like, but I think he'll be better than he was last year.

I would imagine the OL being better than last year and not playing with a torn labrum should improve things.

I still don't think he's a good college QB, but he's average.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:57 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'm not sure what an improved Brady Cook looks like, but I think he'll be better than he was last year.

I would imagine the OL being better than last year and not playing with a torn labrum should improve things.

Average is pushing it. I'd put him below average.
Old 08-15-2023, 12:55 AM   #135
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post

I don't think he really looked good before the torn labrum,but the line and running game could stand to be better.

Who knows maybe this new OC is a QB whisperer and can get 2010 Matt Cassel out of him