Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2021, 06:48 PM  
Banned

Windows 11

Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #196
Plays to win the game!

Yeah just more cosmetic than anything, but it's nice. Looks cleaner and brighter.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:33 PM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm not.

Mine's microscopic.
What makes you smarter than the rest is you ask the experts before ****ing it up further for yourself.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:04 PM   #198
Ain't no relax!

Running pretty well for me so far. Going to install on my M1 Macbook Pro next...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:13 AM   #199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Yeah just more cosmetic than anything, but it's nice. Looks cleaner and brighter.
The entire took like 10 minutes. This is no more than a point release. I'll probably roll back.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:08 AM   #200
Ultrabanned

Do we know if BreedingRed or Fish was correct yet? That's the most important part of this thread for me.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:56 AM   #201
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Do we know if BreedingRed or Fish was correct yet? That's the most important part of this thread for me.
Lots of benchmarks available now. Wanna take a guess?

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 11:28 AM   #202
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Lots of benchmarks available now. Wanna take a guess?

Spoiler!
I dunno, he LITERALLY WORKS IN IT. Those are some big nuts he's swinging.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #203
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I updated as soon as it was available. I moved the start back to the left and the rest is no real changes IMO. However, it's adding a lot of stress and heat to my processor and my browser (Edge, FFS) won't hold cache. Every load or refresh goes to the webpage I was on when I upgraded. Longer boot time too which isn't a big deal for me except the first time it scared me a bit that my laptop was ****ed.
I have not touched W11 yet but what a blessing it would be if they somehow killed off Fast Boot.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:44 PM   #204
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
.......... I guess you don't pay attention to Microsoft **** ups.

A) Windows 11 will be a resource hog and they still cant get HDR to work right on Window 10

B) Microsoft has a storied history with **** ups when it comes to updates/upgrades. Including ****ing baking in open back doors to their own software.

C) Window 11 is doomed to fail, its tradition... Every other OS has sucked balls, and bringing back and pushing widgets is ****ing reeruned.

Window 98 > Windows ME > Window XP > Windows Vista > Windows 7 > Windows 8 > Windows 10 > (We are here) Windows 11
Psssst... You're a ****ing moron.... Mr. "I'm in IT, but hey do you guys have any recommendations on video editing apps?"

Old 11-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #205
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Lets check bench marks vs 7th Gen CPU's.....

oh how's the memory leak going?
https://www.pcgamer.com/windows-11-f...mory-leak-bug/

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:58 AM   #206

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:39 AM   #207
I'll be back.

The new UI just turns me off every time I remote into a customer's machine and they have this shit installed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The new UI just turns me off every time I remote into a customer's machine and they have this shit installed.
Wait till they start accidently key stroking a VM and lose all their work... That will be fun to explain.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:49 PM   #209
Kind of a mod

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:38 PM   #210
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

Lets check bench marks vs 7th Gen CPU's.....

oh how's the memory leak going?
https://www.pcgamer.com/windows-11-f...mory-leak-bug/
While you can manually install Win11 on a 7th gen Intel CPU, it's not officially supported by Microsoft. Upgrade your shitty old hardware. The file explorer memory leak has already been patched. That was from over a month ago.