Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #2
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Looks like a missionary which is like the time share version of a charity. “Free stuff, if you listen to our bullshit!!!”
Looks like you're a lying, hateful sack of shit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Looks like you're a lying, hateful sack of shit
That's an awfully non-christian thing to say. I'm guessing if he's not a crime-lord or another Graham-like religious charlatan, that he pays his fair share of taxes; something Billy gleefully chose not to do in his lifetime.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
That's an awfully non-christian thing to say. I'm guessing if he's not a crime-lord or another Graham-like religious charlatan, that he pays his fair share of taxes; something Billy gleefully chose not to do in his lifetime.
I wont bother holding myself to Christian standards when stooping to the level of the likes of you and others

Billy Grahams charity has an impeccable record, meanwhile... people like you are sacks of shit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
I wont bother holding myself to Christian standards when stooping to the level of the likes of you and others

Billy Grahams charity has an impeccable record, meanwhile... people like you are sacks of shit
I disagree with your assessment; I've made an honest living providing strangers with useful services for the better part of my life.

I haven't conned poor people into agreeing with my fantasy beliefs so I make 25 million dollars off them, and not pay a dime towards the tax system that a Hy Vee cashier contributes to on her first day of minimum wage.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #6
pie is never free

Quote:
I disagree with your assessment; I've made an honest living providing strangers with useful services for the better part of my life.
Servicing strangers is not an honest living my friend, its called prostitution... here is some help, call the number

https://prostitutionrecovery.org/
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:

I haven't conned poor people into agreeing with my fantasy beliefs so I make 25 million dollars off them, and not pay a dime towards the tax system that a Hy Vee cashier contributes to on her first day of minimum wage.
I'm guessing you don't know how the American tax system works? If somebody works that first day of minimum wage, they are getting 100% of what they pay in back. Unless they work a crap load of hours.

Seems to me your hatred is misguided. You should be angered at the American tax system, not somebody who played the game according to the rules IMO
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I'm guessing you don't know how the American tax system works? If somebody works that first day of minimum wage, they are getting 100% of what they pay in back. Unless they work a crap load of hours.

Seems to me your hatred is misguided. You should be angered at the American tax system, not somebody who played the game according to the rules IMO
Change out the word "day" for "week", and 16 year old girl pays more taxes

Note your own "Unless they work a crap ton of hours" exception, and the 16 year old girl pays more taxes.

Your right to your opinion that Billy not paying taxes on 25 million plus is someone who "played the game according to the rules". But I'm sticking to mine that someone who goes along with that sort of pyramid scheme is a conman at best, though I think "burdren to society" is a phrase that describes his lifes work a little more accurately.

I'm glad my life's legacy won't be that of a liars like Billy Graham.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #9
Banned!

Quote:

When do you hold yourself (and others) to Christian standards? You seem to feel like it's your place to decide.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:21 PM   #10
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
When do you hold yourself (and others) to Christian standards? You seem to feel like it's your place to decide.
You profess to be a Christian, yet seemingly hold a man like Billy Graham in contempt

Go ahead and tell me how liberal garbage hasnt infected your mind

I have absolutely no use for your protestations if you feel that Graham is some kind of charlatan... which you clearly do

Instead of gently tamping down the assholes trying to tear him down here, you instantly join them without reservation... feel free to never quote/ respond to me again, about anything, ever
Old 02-21-2018, 05:29 PM   #11
Banned!

Quote:
You profess to be a Christian, yet seemingly hold a man like Billy Graham in contempt

Go ahead and tell me how liberal garbage hasnt infected your mind

I have absolutely no use for your protestations if you feel that Graham is some kind of charlatan... which you clearly do

Instead of gently tamping down the assholes trying to tear him down here, you instantly join them without reservation... feel free to never quote/ respond to me again, about anything, ever
You appear to have a different set of qualifications for defining a Christian. Of course, I merely asked a question about his reason for lying. The rest of your post appears to originate in fantasy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:25 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

That's how you earn $25M preaching.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:28 PM   #13
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
That's how you earn $25M preaching.
Lying piece of shit, I shouldnt have expected any better from someone who repeatedly taunted a man dying of cancer