Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #2
Please squeeze

I don't remember but does he run an aggressive blitizing D?

Edit: 88 answered my question, I guess I should looked him up in Wikipedia
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #3
Veteran

Pretty underwhelming, but at this point there isn't much left. I wish that Reid would have went outside of his circle. His circle has been phenomenal on offense, but defensively not so much.

With that said, it has to be an upgrade, even if it's just because we have a fresh set of eyes, and a slightly different message to the players each day.

As others have pointed out, it's not like we need to turn into the Baltimore Ravens to win with this offense. We just need to field a D that is in the middle 15-20 range, and we have a great shot to improve as a team.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Guy's a JAG.

There might be a marginal upgrade here but this is organizational cowardice; known mediocrity over taking a chance on a guy who actually be a force multplier of some sort.

Even money says our defense is again in the bottom 1/3 of the league in most meaningful categories next year. If we're lucky we'll win the next shootout in January but Spags won't do anything to help us avoid it. There's just very little 'there' there. He's sizzle over steak and has been since he was exposed with the Rams. He has 1 halfway decent defense over the last 10 seasons to his credit and a whole bunch of pretty shitty ones.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Guy's a JAG.

There might be a marginal upgrade here but this is organizational cowardice; known mediocrity over taking a chance on a guy who actually be a force multplier of some sort.

Even money says our defense is again in the bottom 1/3 of the league in most meaningful categories next year. If we're lucky we'll win the next shootout in January but Spags won't do anything to help us avoid it. There's just very little 'there' there. He's sizzle over steak and has been since he was exposed with the Rams. He has 1 halfway decent defense over the last 10 seasons to his credit and a whole bunch of pretty shitty ones.
You seem like a miserable individual.

We should have stayed with Sutton.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #6
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Well I mean facts are facts,

the only times this guy fielded any defense worth talking about he had amazing pass rushing and decent to great secondaries.

9 Years as a DC/HC and only 3 has fielded a top10 unit
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:00 AM   #7
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

the only times this guy fielded any defense worth talking about he had amazing pass rushing and decent to great secondaries.

You don’t take into consideration the players talent?

He’s definitely an upgrade. Can’t really complain about that.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:02 AM   #8
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

Context is everything here of which most of the time is forgotten.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:04 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Context is everything here of which most of the time is forgotten.
Yes I'm sure he has plenty of excuses for his consistently horribly ranked defenses. Only context that really matters is he's a Reid crony.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

You seem like an idiot if you think Landon Collins is gonna sign here just because his DC showed up or that we'll have the cap space to pay him what he'll command as a FA. Or hell, that the Giants won't nail him with an Exclusive Franchise Tag and we'll never get a sniff anyway.

It's not my fault you're a low-information fan. Go back to reading Arrowhead Addict and beating off. There are a dozen guys out there who WILL be better DC's than Spagnuolo in the near future and the Chiefs are too gunshy right now to try to identify one.

That's organizational cowardice and if you think that's anything akin to me saying we should've kept Sutton, then I will again direct you to my first sentence.

You're really just not terribly bright. But you do you, boo.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:09 AM   #11
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
You seem like an idiot if you think Landon Collins is gonna sign here just because his DC showed up or that we'll have the cap space to pay him what he'll command as a FA. Or hell, that the Giants won't nail him with an Exclusive Franchise Tag and we'll never get a sniff anyway.

It's not my fault you're a low-information fan. Go back to reading Arrowhead Addict and beating off. There are a dozen guys out there who WILL be better DC's than Spagnuolo in the near future and the Chiefs are too gunshy right now to try to identify one.

That's organizational cowardice and if you think that's anything akin to me saying we should've kept Sutton, then I will again direct you to my first sentence.

You're really just not terribly bright. But you do you, boo.
Your choice to be a fan. Of course, there’s a possibility of Collins getting tagged and there’s a possibility that he won’t. I was just stating that he could follow suit. I don’t always look at the negatives like you. You’re right though, Spags sucks and we should have kept Sutton. Sorry the Chiefs didn’t sign a flashy guy like Rex.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Guy's a JAG.

Whats the other options?

Rex Ryan?

I don't know how much force multiplier a defensive Coordinator can be. It's such a talent determined position, I dunno.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Guy's a JAG.

Well, let's play the excuse game. For the record, I'm mostly with you that this is lukewarm. Good coordinators often make bad head coaches which could help explain st Louis. Can't blame him for new orleans. He fielded a top 5 scoring defense in New York before mcadoo turned the locker room into a disaster zone.

On the optimistic side... He's one hell of a DB's coach and will have a huge impact to an area where we've struggled. And player motivation is most definitely not an issue. Also keep in mind that the Jim Johnson scheme is somewhat en vogue again where in the past it wasn't.

To me, it's better. Could be a lot worse. Mostly lukewarm. But who knows... Maybe those excuses are legit.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Guy's a JAG.

I don't really have to write out a long post since you already put all my thoughts down.

Jesus ****, Andy.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:18 AM   #15
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Guy's a JAG.

Well we didn’t have many options.

Keep in mind that Sutton wouldn’t blitz, wouldn’t be creative, left the middle of the field open, wouldn’t jam Edelman, wouldn’t double Edelman at all times and was easily figured out by anybody who watched the All 22.

This isn’t a home run hire, but goddamn does it seem like it after what we saw from Sutton’s dumbass last weekend.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Closed Thread