Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 01:21 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Rep Thread: My house is under contract!

I'm just happy. Bought a house nearly 15 years ago but then moved out about 7 years later. Instead of selling the house then, we decided to rent it out. The past 6 years we have just had the one tenant who, literally, never bothered me for anything (other than consistently being about a month behind on rent). That is 6 years of equity that I didn't have to do jack shit for other than chase her around for money every now and then.

She finally moved out and we decided to put the house on the market. From the time she moved out to the time the house was ready to show was about 10 days and we dropped about 3.5K getting it ready for sale. Listed the house and 48 hours later and we are under contract for $4k over my asking price.

I'm just gonna dole out rep here until it says I can't anymore. CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!

/cross fingers that the inspections goes off with no issues
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

FIRST!
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:24 PM   #3
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
FIRST!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:27 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

It's damn near impossible to buy a decent house lately unless you're just glued to real estate listings 24/7. No way that thing wasn't being sold almost immediately. Congrats!!!
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:30 PM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I read it as "My house is under attack" par for 2020

Congrats dude!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:31 PM   #6
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It's damn near impossible to buy a decent house lately unless you're just glued to real estate listings 24/7. No way that thing wasn't being sold almost immediately. Congrats!!!
Houses in the price range I'm selling at, in the city it is in, are FLYING off the MLS. The house itself has a few "drawbacks" like facing a main road (never a problem for me other than a bit of road noise) and a single car garage. Other than that, I think, it is a ****ing gem of a house.

Thanks!!!!!
Old 08-28-2020, 01:33 PM   #7
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I read it as "My house is under attack" par for 2020

Congrats dude!
LOL... it almost was. Earlier this year values had dropped down by over 12k but over the past 3 months the value of homes within that price range just shot the hell up making this possible.

THANKS!!!
Old 08-28-2020, 01:39 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

I'll drink to that!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:41 PM   #9
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'll drink to that!

Old 08-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #10
You Sweetie!

Once you get your new digs, Billay will blow you as a house warmer.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:47 PM   #11
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Once you get your new digs, Billay will blow you as a house warmer.
I've had my new digs for over a year now. Moved out to BFE Missouri and now have 10 acres to do with as I wish.

Did I miss out on my housewarming gift???
Old 08-28-2020, 01:56 PM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Nice! Did something similar with my first house... ended up with ~5 years of equity after renting it out for a few years. Did something incredibly exciting and paid off student loans.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #13
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Nice! Did something similar with my first house... ended up with ~5 years of equity after renting it out for a few years. Did something incredibly exciting and paid off student loan.

via GIPHY

Basically doing the same! Paying off debt. All we will have left is our current home and 3ish more years on our ZTM which is at 0% so I'm in no rush to pay off the balance there.

Old 08-28-2020, 02:04 PM   #14
New and Improved

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:06 PM   #15
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post