Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #20131
Fish are scared of me

I really like Shannon Sharpe Lovin Mahomes

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #20132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's gonna throw a pick someday and that ****smoke is gonna say "See, I told you so..."

Meanwhile in a game that we won in overtime it directly led to a FG at the end of the 1st half. I think maybe those points ended up being pretty critical, no?

Maybe he does it some day and it ends with a result that costs us a game. But y'know what, without that play we probably don't win Sunday.

And on that note, "Mr. Shitty Clock Management" Andy Reid called TO when the Ravens got the ball back after the Kelce TD exclusively to get the ball back and allow that FG drive. Funny, I didn't see any threads started giving him credit for it and instead I've seen him just get made fun of for having to have Mahomes save his ass again or something. Seems fair...
LOL, I thought of that too. He played that perfectly.

The only qualm I had was at the end of regulation where he just ran it to kick the FG, but even with that, it wasn't like he was playing for a 50 plus yarder. It was what, 42? ****ing make it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #20133
Diablo Negro

Lamar Jackson outplayed Mahomes.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #20134
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post

extremely on-brand
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #20135
Died Hard

.@chiefs #chiefsKingdom @PatrickMahomes5 to @cheetah for +48 on 4-9. A dagger into the hearts of the Ravens. This is what the @NFL MVP looks like. #BaldysBreakdowns

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1072130002941108224
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #20136
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Wow. Skip is trying way too hard there.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #20137
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
LOL, I thought of that too. He played that perfectly.

The only qualm I had was at the end of regulation where he just ran it to kick the FG, but even with that, it wasn't like he was playing for a 50 plus yarder. It was what, 42? ****ing make it.
He definitely should have called one more play on 3rd down to get them closer. A screen perhaps.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:38 PM   #20138
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And on that note, "Mr. Shitty Clock Management" Andy Reid called TO when the Ravens got the ball back after the Kelce TD exclusively to get the ball back and allow that FG drive. Funny, I didn't see any threads started giving him credit for it and instead I've seen him just get made fun of for having to have Mahomes save his ass again or something. Seems fair...
He also took a FG attempt away from us. I have no idea why Andy didn’t take the penalty putting us in FG range for 3rd and 1. It makes no sense.

Your RB was averaging 5 YPC
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:38 PM   #20139
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
He definitely should have called one more play on 3rd down to get them closer. A screen perhaps.
Another play where having a healthy tyreek or Sammy Watkins makes a difference.

I wouldn't have run a screen but a quick 6 yard out? Yeah, I'd be fine with that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #20140
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:44 PM   #20141
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Lamar Jackson outplayed Mahomes.
I can tell Skip said this without even watching the video....lol insane.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:45 PM   #20142
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Skip is just funny to listen to on this stuff.

Giving zero credit to Mahomes for even being able to heave it 40 yards across his body in the general area of Hill WHILE having a defender on his heels.

He’s grade A entertainment to listen to. Idk how he keeps a straight face.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #20143
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Another play where having a healthy tyreek or Sammy Watkins makes a difference.

I wouldn't have run a screen but a quick 6 yard out? Yeah, I'd be fine with that.
Yeah just something high percentage that's unlikely to hurt you if you mess it up.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #20144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Holy shit, is Bayless a blowhard idiot. His argument on "the pass" doesn't even make sense - he talks about escaping a full-sprint lineman, throwing the ball where there are 3 defenders around, yet the tiniest guy on the field comes down with a 50/50 ball completely uncontested. Everything about that says precision, yet he claims 90% luck. Not to mention Mahomes does shit like this all the time.

Can't wait to see what shit he comes up with when Mahomes wins the MVP.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:47 PM   #20145
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I can tell Skip said this without even watching the video....lol insane.

Skip: Lamar had a 69 QBR while Mahomes had 63 QBR

that mother****er is dead set to antagonize anyone who views PMII in a positive light.

Going on box scores and metrics only

I love Mahomes is getting so much attention, the pundits are posturing themselves to claim their opinion was original and clear. While Patrick is fist ****ing negative karma everywhere and is ascending to a point that no one truly knew was possible.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 12-10-2018 at 01:53 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.