Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I’m done trying to explain this stuff.

I just hope that the Chiefs are on the side being nudged when the games really matter.
**** that shit.

I want Mahomes to develop to the point where we do what we did @Pittsburgh and just plain assed beat the opponent AND the refs.

The NFL is foolish for perpetuating this BS.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
a haw haw haw

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
**** that shit.

I want Mahomes to develop to the point where we do what we did @Pittsburgh and just plain assed beat the opponent AND the refs.

The NFL is foolish for perpetuating this BS.
I am done trying to convince anyone. I recognize when the Chiefs get a boost and when they get screwed.

People that don’t get it never will. I would rather be in their shoes to be honest. I would enjoy watching a lot more.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
#triggering

Quote:
I am done trying to convince anyone. I recognize when the Chiefs get a boost and when they get screwed.

People that don’t get it never will. I would rather be in their shoes to be honest. I would enjoy watching a lot more.
I do all I can to not get caught up with officiating. Maybe it's the last few years of watching my daughter play club volleyball, my kids playing varsity sports. Refs suck at all levels. Getting wrapped up in it just makes you look like an idiot parent and I really think that's helped me dismiss what happens at the NFL level.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #6
a haw haw haw

Quote:

Nah,as someone who used to be in those shoes I don't miss that kick in the nuts feeling after play-off losses etc.

I watch now for what it is,pure ****ing entertainment and it rarely fails at that.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread