Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I just hope people can contain their hate of Carl Peterson in this thread. There isn't a man alive that Derrick would have rather had give his speech than Carl, and I hope we can all respect him enough to unleash our CP fury in other threads.
THIS. for sure derrick would be ecstatic that CP is giving the speech
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Champs!

Quote:
I just hope people can contain their hate of Carl Peterson in this thread. There isn't a man alive that Derrick would have rather had give his speech than Carl, and I hope we can all respect him enough to unleash our CP fury in other threads.
As long as Carl doesn't make it to be "himself" instead of DT, I'll be fine.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I bumped the Carl resigns thread, and I hope people will consider using that thread for the tongue lashings.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
This
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Agree. Also everyone should get along today for Derrick. to a beautiful hall of fame induction speech.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #7
Losing with passion.

Quote:
I just watched the replay on NFL Network. Carl did a fine job, it was cool to know that most of the coaches were there ... I loved the video footage at the beginning ... But really, this is good closure. Derrick is in the HOF, Carl gave the speech (sort of closure for his Chiefs significance), and a new era has begun with Pioli/Haley ...
JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.