Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:21 AM   #211
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, because one game/decision means that Andy and Campbell are basically the same when it comes to going for it on 4th down versus taking the points!
Who said they are the same? All I'm saying is that Reid is not immune from making bad 4th down decisions...
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 01-29-2024, 08:23 AM   #212
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Remember when Miami and Buffalo fans only had injury excuses after losing to KC?

And then, KC had just as bad or worse injuries and still got the ****ing job done in Baltimore?

Good times
Mmm, I don’t think our injuries were on that level.

The Dolphins had lost their two best pass rushers already and Tyreek, Mostert, Achane and Waddle were all injured in the weeks leading up to our game.

The Bills might have had it worse with having Milano, Tre White, and was it Poyer or Hyde out? I can’t remember. Gabe Davis was out as well. Taron Johnson prob shouldn’t have played and there were also rumblings that Stefon Diggs had a foot injury late in the season, though I don’t think it’s been confirmed.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:24 AM   #213
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This is such a big spot for San Francisco. To finally get back to the big stage, and then you have to play the team who knocked you off in the first place… I don’t know man, I know each team only has like five or six players still left from 2019, But man there’s a lot of pressure on that team And Coach.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:24 AM   #214
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

The Dolphins had lost their two best pass rushers already and Tyreek, Mostert, Achane and Waddle were all injured in the weeks leading up to our game.

The Bills might have had it worse with having Milano, Tre White, and was it Poyer or Hyde out? I can’t remember. Gabe Davis was out as well. Taron Johnson prob shouldn’t have played and there were also rumblings that Stefon Diggs had a foot injury late in the season, though I don’t think it’s been confirmed.
Look, I understand, the point is do you think anyone would have been talking about our injuries had the Chiefs lost? No. We don’t get the benefit of those excuses anymore.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:25 AM   #215
Please squeeze

As I said earlier in the thread I like this matchup so much better than the Lions. We can handle Purdy and their defense isn't very good.

Felt similar against the Ravens, which was to make the Ravens a passing team as our d backs could smother their WR's. The Ravens D though is legit.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:25 AM   #216
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
RUN IT BACK!! FROM THE ****ING WILDCARD
TWO PEAT LETS GOOOOO
We weren't the wild card, but we did have to win 2 on the road.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:26 AM   #217
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
This is such a big spot for San Francisco. To finally get back to the big stage, and then you have to play the team who knocked you off in the first place… I don’t know man, I know each team only has like five or six players still left from 2019, But man there’s a lot of pressure on that team And Coach.
It's not going to be a close game. Their D still has a ton of talent but they play like shit and constantly bleed yardage. Not as good as their 19 defense.

And Purdy. Come on. This D will eat that kid alive. We might win by three TD's if our defense gets one.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:26 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Who ****ing cares at this point.

You wanna be talked about like Mahomes, ****ing win the game. Because he does.

It's football. Injuries happen.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:28 AM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Except Andy went for it on 4th down yesterday deep in Baltimore's territory and ran it with Pacheco for a loss...
He wouldn't have if we were up 14... also those wer 4th and 3-5 yards as well.

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 01-29-2024 at 08:40 AM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:28 AM   #220
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Yep; that’s the point I wanted to make.

Bills Mafia and a lot of talking heads are still making excuses for Josh, when the guy he is trying to be like just ****ing wins the game regardless. It takes historical bad injury luck to take the Chiefs out of a game (LV).
Old 01-29-2024, 08:29 AM   #221
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Shit Mahomes won last year playing on one leg. Don't want to hear about it.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:32 AM   #222
Veteran

I like our quarterback against their quarterback.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:37 AM   #223
In Search of a Life

Brock Purdy is Tua... Very similar. Rhythm passer and needs to throw when he hits his back foot. He has a little more scramble play making ability, but that gets him in trouble as well. He was pretty fortunate on 2-3 of those type of plays yesterday.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:37 AM   #224
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Who said they are the same? All I'm saying is that Reid is not immune from making bad 4th down decisions...
I'm not saying Reid is infallible but Reid also doesn't (maybe I'm wrong) decide he's going for it on 4 no matter what like Campbell does. I mean year Reid has done some pretty aggressive shit sometimes but not the way Campbell does it.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:40 AM   #225
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I'm not saying Reid is infallible but Reid also doesn't (maybe I'm wrong) decide he's going for it on 4 no matter what like Campbell does. I mean year Reid has done some pretty aggressive shit sometimes but not the way Campbell does it.
Yep though I thought Reid should have kicked that FG on that 4th down play or chose a different play. But I would have kicked the FG to go up double digits.