Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-01-2020, 12:35 AM  
EvOlVeD

The 2020 KC Chiefs are what dreams are made of!!!

I couldn't put my finger on it, it's been bugging me for a while. Maybe I have missed something in the media or here, but you know who these Chiefs of 2020 remind me of?

The original Dream Team of the Olympics.

Watching yesterday, you could see how our offense was taunting/trolling the TB defence. It was even almost Globetrotter like...

This is some fun shit to watch

I just had to get that off my chest
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:55 AM   #2
__

I can’t be the only one who thought Pat was gone.

Really sucks that safety was there because watching Pat run a 40 yard TD would have been a trip.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 12:56 AM   #3
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

Really sucks that safety was there because watching Pat run a 40 yard TD would have been a trip.
says no one other than Daniel Jones?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:01 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

It was great watching Tom on the sidelines knowing he was not going to get the ball again.

That was a very underrated part of Mahomes game- running that clock down and getting those ultra-important 1st downs.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:37 AM   #5
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
It was great watching Tom on the sidelines knowing he was not going to get the ball again.

That was a very underrated part of Mahomes game- running that clock down and getting those ultra-important 1st downs.
did you notice like me, that he deliberately threw his receivers in bounds when needed?
Old 12-01-2020, 02:31 AM   #6
Banned

Mahomes/Andy Chiefs are the greatest sports team ever. Even better than the MJ Bulls. Lick deez nutz. We gods!
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:31 AM   #7
DeadPunisher

Quote:

I know this is what most QBs in the league would do, but stepping out without taking a hit is such a smart play.

Again, I know almost every QB does it, but I always think back to Jimmy G in that situation. Instead of just stepping TF out of bounds 1 yard sooner, he tries to be macho, or prove to his team that he is tough, or wanted to inspire his offense, I don't really know what he was thinking.

And in a plain old September game, what happens? A freak ACL tear. Now, putting his shoulder into the defender the way he did isn't what caused the tear, but it definitely contributed.

I thought Mahomes could have tried to put a move on the defender, or even made the defender actually tackle him, but the end result would have been a couple of extra yards at best. It's just not worth it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:24 AM   #8
EvOlVeD

If the stars align properly, Mahomes could end up with:

4 MVP awards in 3 years.

Mind blown!!
Old 12-01-2020, 03:31 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I absolutely started to react like he was end zone bound.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:23 AM   #10
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
I couldn't put my finger on it, it's been bugging me for a while. Maybe I have missed something in the media or here, but you know who these Chiefs of 2020 remind me of?

The original Dream Team of the Olympics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Mahomes/Andy Chiefs are the greatest sports team ever. Even better than the MJ Bulls. Lick deez nutz. We gods!
And yet you won by 3 points.

It's ironically funny watching you people bash Patriots fans for ten years and then turn into Patriots fans.

2011 says, "Get some humility or you might get an unpleasant shock down the road..."
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #11
Veteran

I have trouble not exploding in my pants every game day
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-01-2020, 08:14 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post

It's ironically funny watching you people bash Patriots fans for ten years and then turn into Patriots fans.

2011 says, "Get some humility or you might get an unpleasant shock down the road..."
Thanksgiving sugar highs

Last edited by OrtonsPiercedTaint; 12-01-2020 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: It's given me the Mike Cloud song running back through my brain. Hey, hey...
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:18 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
Thanksgiving sugar highs
This + Adrenaline + Booze.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:52 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:

Meh, they're just having fun. But you're right. I think we have a few vocal fans on here in the past few years that are very immature minds. Just ignore them.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:58 AM   #15
How tall is this thing?

Quote:

Fist yourself.

If you watched the game, then you know that game was NEVER as close as the score suggests.

As for becoming Patriots fans, Ivenever cheered, nor revelled in victory aided by cheating.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.