Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2024, 06:21 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Has anyone on here ever walked to the top of the KS State Capitol?

This looks like a really good and scary exercise
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1713485832070.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	127392  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:28 PM   #31
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Is there a clue hidden in his signature? Like maybe his name?
Couldn't read it
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:29 PM   #32
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
To get to the top of the Capitol, you are actually going above that. If you are on the stairs pictured in the OP, what you are seeing in the pic is below you.
Holy shit
Old 04-18-2024, 10:01 PM   #33
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Bill Graves, governor at the time had that rotunda fortified and the native Kansa Indian statue mounted on top as his legacy.

I remember the day they put it up and it had to come back down a few hours later because some bolts didn’t line up correctly. I’m not a big fan of the statue. It just doesnt look right. Love the name though. Ad Astra.

That capital is a beautiful building and mural of John Brown (insane, murderous MF’er’er that he was) is stunning. Always thought it was a great place to field trip.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 11:09 PM   #34
Starter

I remember going up there when I was in 6th grade but I don’t remember being scared.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-18-2024, 11:11 PM   #35
I got Rice cookin in the micro

The George Brett statue icon is hilarious
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:19 AM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Yes, no way that stairway would pass an OSHA inspection. Don’t know how they keep it open. It could be trussed up for 30-40 thousand. Amazes me every time I see it. It wobbles and rocks.
I don't know how it is now, but in the early 90s the top of the Washington monument was loose plywood that lifted when you walked towards the little slot you can look out of.

That's how I learned I'm scared of heights!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:23 AM   #37
Veteran

About two years ago, I walked through the original North Carolina capitol building in Raleigh. They do not conduct their business there any more - It was tiny and cramped compared to the KS building ( which is not huge)
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:44 AM   #38
Supporter

I have been in there but never gone up to the top. I thought they stopped allowing people to do that years ago.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:45 AM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Look at this pic, Mizzurah!!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:46 AM   #40
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

"Look at all of this wide open land available for building a new Chiefs stadium!"
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:52 AM   #41
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
CAPTION THIS PICTURE

"Look at all of this wide open land available for building a new Chiefs stadium!"
Loochys asshole is this wide
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:21 AM   #42
Special Teams ACE!!!

Bet you all wish your state capitol was hot like mine!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:22 AM   #43
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Bet you all wish your state capitol was hot like mine!

Looks like a jail
Old 04-19-2024, 12:48 PM   #44
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Yes, no way that stairway would pass an OSHA inspection. Don’t know how they keep it open. It could be trussed up for 30-40 thousand. Amazes me every time I see it. It wobbles and rocks.
This was actually rebuilt just a few years ago and is perfectly safe.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:51 PM   #45
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I have been in there but never gone up to the top. I thought they stopped allowing people to do that years ago.
you can but they only guide a tour a few times a month
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.