Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2018, 06:11 AM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Chiefs are signing Orlando Scandrick (1-year, $1.5 million)

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-19-2018 at 06:21 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #181
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Veach basically drafted Mahomes if you believe Louis Riddick. He is the one who got that ball rolling.

So forgive me if I'm not a Veach hater.
I don't hate Veach but I do hope we get something out of the 2018 draft soon. We need it in a bad way because the defensive side of Dorsey's drafts have been really, really bad.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I will continue to do so until he acquires talent on the defense. You and your ilk every week demand Sutton be fired. It is not Bob Sutton that is failing this franchise hes working with shit.
Who would my ilk be? I haven't said a word this season about firing Sutton, really, at any point have I.

Just keep doing you though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:23 AM   #183
Hockey Town

If he can trade for Patrick Peterson I will have a much more favorable view...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:24 AM   #184
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
LOL, good luck with that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:26 AM   #185
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Who would my ilk be? I haven't said a word this season about firing Sutton, really, at any point have I.

Just keep doing you though.
I will baby girl.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:26 AM   #186
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
LOL, good luck with that.
Hey don't rain on my parade!

Give me a reason why it's a bad idea.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #187
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If they can make that happen for a reasonable price, I say go for it.. I really think the SB window may never be more open than the next 2 years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #188
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Hey don't rain on my parade!

Give me a reason why it's a bad idea.
It's not a bad idea. It's just never going to happen.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:30 AM   #189
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
If they can make that happen for a reasonable price, I say go for it.. I really think the SB window may never be more open than the next 2 years.
I think everybody expected this year to be an adjustment year, primarily because of Mahomes.

It's now pretty obvious that this year isn't an adjustment at all, we're a contender, and getting defensive help should be a top priority right now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #190
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
How do you fit in an $11 million cap hit? I can't see it.

But this defense really is built backwards. I guess it was a pre-emptive measure to keep teams from taking the air out of the ball by just running it at us over and over again.

But the offense is built to put up a slew of points and force teams to pass....yet the off-season focused on run defense. I understand trying to make teams one-dimensional but aren't you better served focusing on beefing up your coverage so that when you get up 2-3 scores you don't find yourself holding on for dear life as the opponent abandons the run game and just wrecks your scattershot secondary?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #191
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think everybody expected this year to be an adjustment year, primarily because of Mahomes.

It's now pretty obvious that this year isn't an adjustment at all, we're a contender, and getting defensive help should be a top priority right now.
What defensive help are you getting though? I'd totally offer a pick up for Ronald Darby from the Eagles.....but who else is selling right now?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #192
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Hitchens has a history as a solid coverage backer, going all the way back to college. I'm not worried about Hitchens at all. He didn't play all pre-season and he came from a Marinelli defense. He's going to get better as he adjusts to scheme.
I am a big big fan of Hitchens. Right now he's showing himself to be game if nothing else; he's not going to shy away from anything. So hopefully he starts getting more comfortable in the scheme.

We were spoiled by DJ - a true All-Pro 3-down linebacker ain't walking through that door again for a long while, gents. When TG left, we got damn lucky to find Kelce. And our history with RBs seems similar - we just keep bouncing from pro bowler to pro bowler.

But I don't think we can expect that kind of thing at ILB. We need to adjust to a normal life here - most interior linebackers can't cover like a safety and we just have to deal with that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:36 AM   #193
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
What defensive help are you getting though? I'd totally offer a pick up for Ronald Darby from the Eagles.....but who else is selling right now?
Don't know. That's Veach's job.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #194
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Yeah, no. If Patrick Peterson is up for trade 31 teams are calling and asking how much and probably a dozen real teams that are interested are bidding for him.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #195
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I know it's generally fantasy, but Pat Peterson becoming a Chief would remind me A LOT of when Denver snagged Talib. Similar ages, similar ability. That gives you your own version of Talib/Harris (Peterson/Fuller).

I'd explore it, big time.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.