Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:44 PM   #15721
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Bolles (72) looks great!!!
I keep watching that clip because I'm fascinated by it. Both of the tackles got destroyed, and I can't even confirm that the right tackle even laid a hand on his guy. But when you look at the sack, the two guys who hit the quarterback beat both of the guards.

Edit: actually, the guy who beat the right tackle also ended up on the quarterback. I lost sight of him in the pile.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:48 PM   #15722
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
From a human standpoint, I feel kind of sorry for him. I've watched parts of two Broncos preseason games so far, and he was beyond terrible in both of them. In the second one, he was on the bench after giving up a sack and he had a line of people trying to keep him from having a full meltdown. When the real bullets start flying, we may see the first NFL player run out of a stadium crying.
He's a multi-millionaire now....the god's smiled on him in their way. He'll have a nice life.

That said, I'm NOT feeling sorry for any Donko sub-human scum...I hope he continues to suck.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:57 PM   #15723
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Jamaal Charles was the only guy who held his own.

And watching Bolles entertains me immensely.

Hah. Just re-watched it and you're absolutely right.. I'm gonna miss that guy!

Though he doesn't appear to be the same gifted runner he used to be.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:57 PM   #15724
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
He's a multi-millionaire now....the god's smiled on him in their way. He'll have a nice life.

That said, I'm NOT feeling sorry for any Donko sub-human scum...I hope he continues to suck.
Good point. I lost my moral bearings there for a second. Thanks for bringing me back to sanity.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:08 PM   #15725
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Malik Jackson
Danny Trevathan
TJ Ward
Demarcus Ware
Wade Phillips

Their defense has been declining the last 2 years and they are clearly reloading. I can't see them keeping a 32 year old Talib next year at $12 million when Roby will need to be extended.
The best part is, I think Roby will be exposed if they give him a contract and he has to replace Talib.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:14 PM   #15726
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The best part is, I think Horseface will be exposed if they give Roby a contract and he has to replace Talib.
Fixed
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:18 PM   #15727
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Bolles (72) looks great!!!
Holy crap! The center was the ONLY guy to get a block ,the complete rest of the line got beat and without any stunts.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:22 PM   #15728
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
DENVER has NOTHING at safety now with Ward gone....WOW
Elways not so stupid he'd let Ward go without a quality replacement

Oh wait! Did I just say that.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:58 PM   #15729
Unsparing

My god; Denver is headed to 1990's Chargers-territory.

And that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Very bad.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM   #15730
Veteran

Quote:
I keep watching that clip because I'm fascinated by it. Both of the tackles got destroyed, and I can't even confirm that the right tackle even laid a hand on his guy. But when you look at the sack, the two guys who hit the quarterback beat both of the guards.

Edit: actually, the guy who beat the right tackle also ended up on the quarterback. I lost sight of him in the pile.
One blitz on 3rd and 7. Big deal.

Plus Bolles took his guy wide, he wasn't the problem on that play, the inside of the line was the issue but that happens when they send 6. Like kc's line hasn't given up a sack before.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM   #15731
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
My god; Denver is headed to 1990's Chargers-territory.

And that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Very bad.
At least it isn't 70's and 80's kc bad.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:55 PM   #15732
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Elways not so stupid he'd let Ward go without a quality replacement

Oh wait! Did I just say that.
Broncos have Simmons, Parks and Carter plus Stewart is still there. It isn't like your situation at WR.

Plus Ward has been hurt all PS. They are talking about resigning him at a lower number if they do cut him. You guys will have to figure out how to rework Houston's deal when it is clear you are paying $20 Mill for an edge setter.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:16 PM   #15733
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
Broncos have Simmons, Parks and Carter plus Stewart is still there. It isn't like your situation at WR.

Plus Ward has been hurt all PS. They are talking about resigning him at a lower number if they do cut him. You guys will have to figure out how to rework Houston's deal when it is clear you are paying $20 Mill for an edge setter.
Those guys are awful dude
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:36 PM   #15734
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Those guys are awful dude
always on time
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 PM   #15735
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Massive damage...

Boooooosh biaaatcheszzzzz....
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli