Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:30 PM   #1471
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Sure, I mean other than the fact that if one person in the entire world died of it, it would surpass that.
So if one person dies out of 7.8 billion it’s considered a pandemic?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:30 PM   #1472
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Small businesses will be effectively killed by coronavirus.

Not that 90% of the country will care, but you know.
What a stupid statement. Small business makes between 40-50% of our GDP. It would be higher is the last administration hadn't waged war on small business and independent contractors.

It's also not true. I have a small business and this Wuhan virus won't do shit to it. Most small business will do just fine through this.

I have seen no masks in SF today BTW
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #1473
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I asked my employer if I could be quarantined. He said **** you. Go to work you ****ing pansy.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #1474
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
What a stupid statement. Small business makes between 40-50% of our GDP.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #1475
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I asked my employer if I could be quarantined. He said **** you. Go to work you ****ing pansy.
Then you told him you'd go Sheen and give him the aids in his butt huh?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:39 PM   #1476
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If you are under 60 you're gonna be fine, even if you get it.

Shut the **** up.
Trying to explain things to people like you is a losing game.
I'm not worried a bit about people like you getting infected (and hopefully die), but spreading the contagion by not following simple hygienic rules you sure are not accustomed to.
Such as washing your hands frequently and not picking your nose with your fingers.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #1477
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd View Post
I'm not worried a bit about people like you getting infected (and hopefully die), but spreading the contagion by not following simple hygienic rules you sure are not accustomed to.
Such as washing your hands frequently and not picking your nose with your fingers.
What should be used? Other peoples' fingers?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:48 PM   #1478
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What should be used? Other peoples' fingers?
Don't talk about your anal pleasure in this thread man.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:49 PM   #1479
MY LITTLE #15

No St. Patty's Day parade here. Not that I ever went, anyway.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #1480
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUsedTHaveATightEnd View Post
Every day I ride the motorcycle (living over 100 MPH) I have way more risk than dying of this stupid disease and I have been riding for 40 years. Give it a rest.

Not worried,

Big Daddy
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #1481
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
No St. Patty's Day parade here. Not that I ever went, anyway.
I hate parades
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
The post by Reerun_KC is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:58 PM   #1483
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Don't talk about your anal pleasure in this thread man.
I must have corona. Picking my nose doesn't give me anal pleasure. In fact, I don't think that I've ever experienced anal pleasure. Except when correcting grammar.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #1484
MVP

If you get the kung flu, the most dangerous thing you can do is drive to the doctor's office, because traffic fatalities are a real bitch.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:08 PM   #1485
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I learned today that the Wuhan flu has taken 6% of Italy’s total population.

That’s a lot of dead folks. 3.6 million have perished.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.