Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:03 AM   #676
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Either Jones is a sleeping giant gem that we have found and he is that good or Peters refuses to step up his game against a no name. And I choose to be positive and believe we have found a gem
I think Jones is a gem. He made more catches over Peters today. I've heard more about him than Robinson
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #677
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Ross is more athletic than any of the other TEs we have by far and IF he can continue to close the gap on his high ceiling we will eventually have our true Double headed Monster at TE that the Pats had several years back. And Harris is nothing to sneeze at either.
Harris is shit
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #678
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Jones is 6'3 so it's a bit of a mismatch for Peters.

It's NOT FAIR !!!

It's the NFL!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #679
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
You should be quoting Coogs who brought that filthy topic in here in the first place. I'm just defending our starting QB when b.s. comes thru
He stated his feelings and why he quit believing, he didn't argue roster makeup of the ****ing 2012 9ers team in the 2017 CHIEFS training camp thread.

That shit is gong to stop.

You specifically ruined the first two pages (at 80 ppp) of this thread with your insecurities over Alex 's position on this team.

From now on I suggest you take off topic shit somewhere else or you (and anyone else that continues it) won't be posting in this thread.

If you have anything else to say about it do it somewhere else also. Pm or another thread I really don't give a ****.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:08 AM   #680
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
He stated his feelings and why he quit believing, he didn't argue roster makeup of the ****ing 2012 9ers team in the 2017 CHIEFS training camp thread.

That shit is gong to stop.

You specifically ruined the first two pages (at 80 ppp) of this thread with your insecurities over Alex 's position on this team.

From now on I suggest you take off topic shit somewhere else or you (and anyone else that continues it) won't be posting in this thread.

If you have anything else to say about it do it somewhere else also. Pm or another thread I really don't give a ****.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #681
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Here is a different connection between them. Man, Hill can really play the ball well.
Probably the best QB play we've seen in KC since Trent....

I can't believe this is actually happening.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:10 AM   #682
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Probably the best QB play we've seen in KC since Trent....
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:10 AM   #683
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:11 AM   #684
I'll be back.

****. Hill is owning this camp. He's going to be a legit superstar. Steve Smith with 4.2 speed.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I think Jones is a gem. He made more catches over Peters today. I've heard more about him than Robinson
Let's hope !! But I should have added in my earlier comment that Peters has never covered big guys 1 on 1 well at all and that is his achilles heel IMHO. He really needs to improve in that area i.e. to much taller athletic WRs. If I am an opposing OC with several big athletic WRs I am mismatching attempting to get Peters 1 on 1 with my big guys all day.

Don't get me wrong Peters is a good corner but he ain't no shut down against big athletic WRs IMHO. Keenan Allen was eating his lunch last year before he got hurt in that game. Just saying.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:17 AM   #686
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Nice gifs of Mahomes Clay posted. Can't wait for preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks bud. I'm feeling that spark again. Stand back, the elastic waistband on this sucker's about to blow.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:20 AM   #687
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****. Hill is owning this camp. He's going to be a legit superstar. Steve Smith with 4.2 speed.

Holy shit Patrick Mahmomes II zipped that ball to Tyreek and and awesomeness catch. That duo is going TyWREAK havoc in the NFL for a long time!

Tywreak Havoc
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:20 AM   #688

Quote:

only when Mahomes is QB. No way Alex makes that throw knowing Peters is covering him. Let alone just make the throw.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:21 AM   #689
I'll be back.

Smith was almost picked by Peters on basically the same play yesterday. Arm.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #690
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

Great coverage too.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.