Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:06 PM   #661
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Do you + Hoots have a thing going? Romantically?
Prison Bitch and gay innuendo go together like peanut butter and jelly
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:07 PM   #662
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
It's already out there. And the main reason that rule was created was regarding lineups. Seeing as how the drama has been removed from the group, I don't see future info being shared.

With that said, I'm done. If these guys want to know what's happening, they should have bought in.
I appreciate the work you guys are about to undertake and agree that they should have bought in if they wanted to know the details. Have a great evening.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #663
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
It's already out there. And the main reason that rule was created was regarding lineups. Seeing as how the drama has been removed from the group, I don't see future info being shared.

With that said, I'm done. If these guys want to know what's happening, they should have bought in.
Yep, Hootie violated the Fight club rule, we had to explain the fan Duel stuff because he got banned. Lets put the fight club rule back in place.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:18 PM   #664
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yep, Hootie violated the Fight club rule, we had to explain the fan Duel stuff because he got banned. Lets put the fight club rule back in place.
Nuke the thread from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:21 PM   #665
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I still believe Chris616 was a mod mult. Think about it, everyone else just gets banned...he was completely erased from the site for a reason. No way in hell that guy was real.
We were already told by a mod that Chris616 was a mult. They wouldn't say who it was, though.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:25 PM   #666
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
We were already told by a mod that Chris616 was a mult. They wouldn't say who it was, though.
Don't care. The act was brilliantly entertaining.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:26 PM   #667
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
One of the mods, think it was Bwana, recently confirmed it was another mod's mult. My guess is Phobia, that would be right up his alley to do something like that.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:27 PM   #668
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Don't care. The act was brilliantly entertaining.
Yeah, I'm not talking shit at all. Just confirming MTG's thought that it wasn't a real person.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:29 PM   #669
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
One of the mods, think it was Bwana, recently confirmed it was another mod's mult. My guess is Phobia, that would be right up his alley to do something like that.
Well, he should make another appearance.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:53 PM   #670

Quote:
I don't believe this will hold if you guys go on a tear and end the season in the black. If there are no more updates, everyone will just assume you guys lost a ton of money and continue to laugh about it, so I think the temptation to brag will be too high.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:03 PM   #671
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Fan Duel took in $272 MILLION last week. Paid out $65 MILLION. Thats some handsome profits.
And paid out another $200 million in marketing.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #672

Quote:
Fan Duel took in $272 MILLION last week. Paid out $65 MILLION. Thats some handsome profits.
They need more competition. The competition internationally for internet gambling and internet poker is ruthless to the point where the house edge became very reasonable and low.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #673
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Well, he should make another appearance.
Meh, I thought it was a lame mult. I largely ignored it.

Here's an expert at mults in action right here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166130

Well, except for the part where he forgot to log in under the mult anyway...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:13 PM   #674
Wasted away again...

Quote:

I never saw that one.

B**KING BRILLIANT!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:14 PM   #675
Mostly Ignored

Quote:

Oh, my. That was fabulous.

Closed Thread