Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM  
Shit

Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

daughter is thinking of going...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:15 AM   #241
MVP

This place is awesome.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:23 AM   #242
The man you could post like.

Nice trap
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:58 AM   #243
Consuming CP souls

Hall of classics....F the academy.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #244
Veteran

Great job Jason

RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:12 AM   #245
Damnit Peg

Yeah this one is an instant classic.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:28 AM   #246
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

WTF
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:46 AM   #247
Shit

another bad thing is that I cant even tell the wife about this...

never let them know they were right.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #248
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.
she thinks we are all douches
Old 02-23-2014, 10:51 AM   #249
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you **** with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.
I live in a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it

Last edited by SAUTO; 02-23-2014 at 11:11 AM..
Old 02-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #250
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Yeah this one is an instant classic.
When it runs its course it will be moved to the Hall of Classics to join the rest of the creme le creme.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:22 AM   #251
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I live on a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it
That's good news. It's damn tough to fight review sites. They are everywhere because they work. People believe what other people say. I know you're a good mechanic and people know it. But it's really tough to determine what affect these things have on things.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:25 AM   #252
Banned

Mike B took ChiefsPlanet Real World. Mike B wanted to see Sauto and family starve to death. That's attempted murder in anybody's book.

You wanted to take real world now we have to take it real world. I say if Mike B is really sorry he will prove it by sending Sauto one of his kidneys.
BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #253
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin View Post
Mike B took ChiefsPlanet Real World. Mike B wanted to see Sauto and family starve to death. That's attempted murder in anybody's book.

You wanted to take real world now we have to take it real world. I say if Mike B is really sorry he will prove it by sending Sauto one of his kidneys.
With proper documentation, flying banner and T-shirts, of course.
BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #254
Inmem 2.0

If everyone here left good reviews nobody would see the bad comment. Jason did you say this guy lived in Westport?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:15 PM   #255
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
If everyone here left good reviews nobody would see the bad comment. Jason did you say this guy lived in Westport?
no, he left some other bad reviews. one was to a realty/property management company in Westport.

he deleted his review too. so that's a positive. actually he deleted all his reviews, maybe he will remember this lesson throughout life.

my thing is I only want reviews I have earned, good or bad. if I ****ed up and got a bad review that's my fault, but I think I should at least earn it myself for something I actually did while working on a vehicle.