Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM  
Shit

Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

daughter is thinking of going...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #211
Don't Be A Dick

What is overlooked in this is the class act that Sauto is portraying. Truth of the matter is he knows if he put out the site for reviews that he is well like enough around here that CP would flock to it and hook him up. He's not even going that route.

Jason, you do transmissions?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #212
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
perhaps I should edit the review to read:

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).
You must be a special kind of stupid... JFC! What a dick.

And if you talked shit about him, and obviously YOU DID, you might have just sent my business his way!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #213
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Bull View Post
I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.
posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.
Yeah, I live in MO, and I just became a little bit of a K-State fan!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #215
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.
I agree as I have stated.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #216

Quote:
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.

You're so ****ed!
Old 02-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #217

Quote:
Awesome! next time I'm at the lake maybe I'll get my oil changed or something.
He's not a dentist man, they don't really just change them..
Old 02-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
This is very true... And he's one bad (and reeruned) apple!
Old 02-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
You don't **** with another mans livelihood.

**** mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...
This....
Old 02-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #220

Quote:
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
The toughest part of you is you small little avatar...

When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it wasn't "kneejerk" it took some planning...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 02-22-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 02-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
and im not sure what flop is pushing at the moment but im only hitting 240 right now.
It's just a number...
Old 02-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #222
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #223
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Truman lake kids don't **** around lolz

Even though your more the Osage it's cool bro

Great tarp thread, would read again
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #225
MVP

people blow
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.