Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-13-2012, 04:34 PM  
That's Right

The Chiefs FO Photoshopped

i want to Photoshop Clark/Pioli but i'm not sure which sitcom to use.

post your choice.
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #181
I've Made a Huge Mistake

This thread is freaking awesome Bone Krusher. I feel a lot better losing to you for N00b of the year now.

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 09-21-2012 at 06:00 PM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #182
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:54 AM   #183
That's Right

Old 09-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #184
I'll be back.

shoulda kept the lid on that one til it came true
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #185
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
shoulda kept the lid on that one til it came true
yeah, i probably jinxed it and we'll have to tolerate his ass the entire season.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #186
I'll be back.

Spruced it up a bit.

I think I'll do one of these for every road trip.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:13 AM   #187
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
Spruced it up a bit.

I think I'll do one of these for every road trip.
Nice!
off to NO pick up some more second half trash stats for MC.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #188
I'll be back.

If Clark fires Pioli, I want to do an awesome photoshop with Clark in Ripley's powerloader from Aliens, Newt as a Chiefs fan, and the Alien Queen with a great big Patriots logo head, i.e. the Patriot Way. Maybe with a Pioli face in there somewhere.

GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!

It works pretty well because the Patriots logo, is, well, rather elongated:

Old 09-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #189
Consuming CP souls

Outstanding idea, has potential to be a classic.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #190
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

As crash test dummies.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #191
MVP

Somebody needs to replace the heads of the white men in the "Camptown Ladies" scene of Blazing Saddles with Chiefs personnel.

acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #192
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post
Somebody needs to replace the heads of the white men in the "Camptown Ladies" scene of Blazing Saddles with Chiefs personnel.

awesome idea.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:56 AM   #193
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post

The audio is useful to me.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:02 AM   #194
I'll be back.

Here's another good idea that anyone could execute rather simply...so to speak.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #195
That's Right

Scott Pioli says Cassel's number one: