Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #781
v^V^v^V^v^V^

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mmhENpMMMH8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:07 AM   #782
El' Barto

mmmmmmm Donuts
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 07-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #783
MER

cough cough i love sick days
Posted via Mobile Device
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 AM   #784
Draconian Warlord

I often wonder if "Extenze" really works.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
cough cough i love sick days
Posted via Mobile Device
Ahh, my favorite.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #786
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I often wonder if "Extenze" really works.....
Same here. But I'm not going to buy it off of the TV. I still think that it's some scam...and a group of people are going to come to your house and make fun of you for needing Extenze.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #787
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
You ****in jinxed me dawg. I broke a tooth last night. I'm really looking forward to giving my Dentist a good portion of my savings. And I have insurance.........................
No shit?

My doc wants to do a crown. It'll hurt and I'm a pussy when it comes to the dentist.

800 bucks for this shit too.

Sorry for your loss man...
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #788
MVP

It's never easy hearing a grown man cry.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #789
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
It's never easy hearing a grown man cry.
Uh oh.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
No shit?

My doc wants to do a crown. It'll hurt and I'm a pussy when it comes to the dentist.

800 bucks for this shit too.

Sorry for your loss man...
Yeah it sucks. I went to the dentist yesterday and he told me it wasn't able to be saved. I'll have to have it pulled and I'm looking at the cost of implants. Right around 2k a toof. So while I wasn't crying over the tooth breaking, I'm definitely crying over the cost of replacement. Sorry Jilly.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #791
MVP

Quote:
Yeah it sucks. I went to the dentist yesterday and he told me it wasn't able to be saved. I'll have to have it pulled and I'm looking at the cost of implants. Right around 2k a toof. So while I wasn't crying over the tooth breaking, I'm definitely crying over the cost of replacement. Sorry Jilly.
oh, I was just posting a random thought...definitely not alluding to your tooth issue, although that sucks in general. So, to be honest, I'm sorry for you.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
oh, I was just posting a random thought...definitely not alluding to your tooth issue, although that sucks in general. So, to be honest, I'm sorry for you.
No worries, I was just messing with you anyways. I look at you as harmless, provided you're not trifled with.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #793
MVP

Quote:
No worries, I was just messing with you anyways. I look at you as harmless, provided you're not trifled with.
I have got you right where I want you. Mwahahahaha!!!!

Old 07-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #794
I'll be back.

When you were a teenager, did you ever see girls with big boobs and think you could never be happy unless you married a female with big boobs?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #795
Cheat Death

What is it about the work place that make people crazy for lunch? Seriously, when someone has the day off they may have a sandwich or something thats just lying around, but when they get to work people will go to extreme lengths to fulfill that one food item that they've been craving. The lunch conversation at my work starts around 9:45 a.m. about the time the flies are starting to gather around the wadded up McDonalds sacks in the trash cans. It starts with the token "healthy" option from say Jason's Deli and then eventually morphs into somebody driving halfway across the city to pick up a styrofoam container full of cream sauce topped pasta from some Italian place they've been telling everyone about for months. They can't do their job worth a shit, but goddamn if they can't choreograph a ****ing 12 person lunch order all on individual tickets ensuring everybody's shit is pube infested.

I just don't get it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread