Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM   #12841
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Interceptions Will Be a Stat to Watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

Spoiler!
http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...in-kansas-city
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:17 PM   #12842
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Interceptions Will Be a Stat to Watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

Spoiler!
http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...in-kansas-city
You really don’t have anything better to do, do you?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:17 PM   #12843
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
WTF is he suppose to do?

His QB is Case Keenum. I'd have a hard time giving a shit about my team too if that were the case.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:18 PM   #12844
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Touchdowns will be a stat to watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

- pugsnotdrugs19
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:20 PM   #12845
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:24 PM   #12846
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...
That’s not my point. My point is you’re a Broncos fan who spends all day writing on a Chiefs board.

Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question. ‘Broncos fan’.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:30 PM   #12847
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
That’s not my point. My point is you’re a Broncos fan who spends all day writing on a Chiefs board.

Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question. ‘Broncos fan’.
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way too sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-02-2018 at 12:58 PM..
Old 08-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #12848
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way to sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.
This isn’t even about Mahomes. I think it’s weird to be on CP so often for you period.

Also, you copied and pasted the whole article. 2 seconds.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #12849
Supporter

eh, I think it's a decent article. I think the team was average the last few years and the low turnovers helped them win games. It just didn't help come playoff time. It's the whole reason we got Mahomes. Take average and make it elite and you can handle a few more turnovers. If you force the other team to play catch up, you force more turnovers for them as well.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:42 PM   #12850
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
This isn’t even about Mahomes. I think it’s weird to be on CP so often for you period.

Also, you copied and pasted the whole article. 2 seconds.
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:43 PM   #12851
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
What hype?

I mean, we know once the games start and the Broncos start losing again, we won't see you, but not sure about hype.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:43 PM   #12852
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:

I guess you'll be around for a decade plus
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #12853
MVP

Quote:
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way to sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.
Lol, it's not that you post some of the stuff you do, it's just the continued beating of the dead horse (and Kranz too, lately) . . . . .

Yes, we ALL get it. Mahomes is going to throw more INT's than Alex. We know this. We accept it. The Chiefs may even take a step backwards this year and MOST of us are just fine with it. As long as our 'rookie' QB is making progress and learning to play as a full time starter in the NFL.

I actually found the link you posted somewhat interesting, but lately it seems like you and Kranz and TJ are only really interested in ripping on Mahomes, rather than talking about the rest of our team or your own team.

So either you're just bored and trolling OR you are starting to finally realize that your own team is not very good and you have pivoted to defense mechanism mode by attacking our shiny new toy.

Again, you are a Donko fan posting on a Chiefs fan BB, so don't be surprised you're getting bite back when all you're doing is posting shit about how awful our new QB is going to be . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #12854
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I actually found the link you posted somewhat interesting, but lately it seems like you and Kranz and TJ are only really interested in ripping on Mahomes, rather than talking about the rest of our team or your own team.
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #12855
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
No. This is a Chiefs forum you moron. You're lucky that you are even allowed to have a Bronco thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.