Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2005, 02:01 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Not really...I hate facial hair. I detest shaving every day but I would detest havinf facial hair even more.
I wouldn't dare take that bet. I've got babyface in my genes. My grandpa would probably look like slayer if he tried to grow a beard.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:11 AM   #3
Phobia

Why did you quit? You wanted to be a journalist, but you blew it. You quit. All your example proves is that you're the chaff. You got separated, whether it was by virtue of a firing or of your own volition.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:14 AM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Why did you quit? You wanted to be a journalist, but you blew it. You quit. All your example proves is that you're the chaff. You got separated, whether it was by virtue of a firing or of your own volition.
I THOUGHT I wanted to be a journalist. My short experiences in the field convinced me that I wanted no part of the profession DESPITE being able to do it.

I didn't "blow" anything. I made a decision based on what I wanted to do with my life. It wasn't journalism.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:14 AM   #5
Most Valuable Poster

he is saying that you should analyze why it upsets you and work on the cause, not the symptom.

people are always gonna push peoples buttons... if we all let that affect us negatively, there would be a lot more dead people on the highway from cutting me off.

Most shit is small meaningless shit, and you have to learn to let that shit bounce off your 'deflector shield'.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:19 AM   #6
Most Valuable Poster

yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:20 AM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
I don't think I have alot of anger inside me...not at all.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:21 AM   #8
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
well, you do have an overwhelming amount of ridiculousness.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:21 AM   #9
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:22 AM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
I can definitely agree with that...but it's not really a bad thing.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:28 AM   #11
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Yet you quote Yoda and make sex to house plants....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:29 AM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Umm...so?
Old 02-01-2005, 02:38 AM   #13
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Wow you could have used that reponse to this post as well.

Quote:
I know, I don't have the website anymore...so obviously I'm not an uber nerd, right?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:22 AM   #14
Most Valuable Poster

This domain name IS AVAILABLE:GOATCHEEZE.COM $8.95*/yr
Old 02-01-2005, 02:22 AM   #15
I'll be back.

Quote:
This domain name IS AVAILABLE:GOATCHEEZE.COM $8.95*/yr
I had a website in high school....but thanks.