Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #331
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Fair game? That sounds like a threat.
A threat? What the **** are you talking about?

Read your words. Look at them. Look what a bitch you are...

Holy shit. I was confused about why hootie roasted you because I had no idea who you were before this thread. It makes perfect sense now.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #332
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If only we could all overcome the oppression that is the CP mods...
Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #333
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Yeah, like that makes a difference. The most racist person I ever knew towards black people was half-black. His whore mom got knocked up by black guy and he was the result. Looked black, raised white, didn't fit in with anybody, and in the end he detested blacks, whites, and mainly himself.

And if he posted on ChiefsPlanet, guess who he'd sound like?
You are a male secretary not a psychologist. Stick to filing fat ass.

I, also, find your accusation of me being a racist while you consistently lob racial slurs my way amusing. You are a special kind of stupid and delusional combo.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #334
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
A threat? What the **** are you talking about?

Read your words. Look at them. Look what a bitch you are...

Holy shit. I was confused about why hootie roasted you because I had no idea who you were before this thread. It makes perfect sense now.

No it sounded like you and your little Hootie pals want to start shit with me now. I haven't done shit to you guys.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #335
Inmem 2.0

PGM had to have known this thread was going to do numbers
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #336
Banned

Quote:
No it sounded like you and your little Hootie pals want to start shit with me now. I haven't done shit to you guys.
Victim complex much?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #337
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Victim complex much?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #338
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I, also, find your accusation of me being a racist while you consistently lob racial slurs my way amusing. You are a special kind of stupid and delusional combo.
The misery and rage of your awful life oozes from your every post as surely as your BO stench oozes from your clogged pores. No degree is needed to see what a self-loathing prick you are.

Perhaps you should stick to jerking off when the price of gold falls, you tubby mutilated freak.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #339
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

If you don't like being attacked don't run around kicking lions in the nuts...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #340
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Just like you're ignoring native here?

****ing Hootie apologist
I don't know what this means. Why would I ignore him? Aside from the fact that no one really bothers me no matter what they say, I've got no issue with him in particular.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #341
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Let me walk you through this:

Hootie got banned for throwing shit back in crazycoffey's face. I pointed out to Phil that people get shit thrown back in their faces all the time...such is life on a message board. I used a recent (at that time) mega-thread that was nothing but people piling on badgirl as an example. Phil said that, because badgirl had openly posted about her life previously (whereas coffey sent the info via PM), that badgirl was fair game and coffey was not. Yes, the logic is tortured, but that's what you get when Phil tries to justify his vendetta against hootie as something more than that.

Your posts should be fair game for lampooning on a message board based on Phil's words. If you don't want to bump into hootie, put him on ignore and don't post hundreds of times in threads that revolve around him.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #342
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't know what this means. Why would I ignore him? Aside from the fact that no one really bothers me no matter what they say, I've got no issue with him in particular.
What Phil says seems to bother you.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #343
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat.
I don't make threats unless you're touching my beer...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #344
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
What Phil says seems to bother you.
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #345
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
Perhaps you should tell us...